OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. Now we are looking for a Leasing Process specialist with experience in setting up leasing processes in a global context.
Experis Finance is looking for a Leasing Process specialist within leasing for our global client located in Malmö. The Client is looking into a new business model of leasing furniture to customers and here you will be a part of the Commercial Unit within the program.
The aim is to implement in all market's financial partnerships with the needed capabilities to offer leasing, as well as setting up the basic services and reverse logistic. The Client needs financial products, a financially sustainable programs together with our banking relationship in order to be able to deliver the concept.
Main task of the assignment;
* Capability mapping so that when the markets do not have a financial partner, we will need to find one, and when a financial partner is available, we will need to secure capabilities and co-create with existing partnerships.
* The scope will be related to setting up the leasing with the banks, including pricing, residual values and business cases
* possible regulatory and accounting requirements will need to be mapped and if propose solutions
* define, document and implement processes and digital journeys for co-workers and customers including communication
* It will be important to interact with the markets, other units in the organization focusing on the other parts of the concept (services, reverse logistics, circular…) and the financial partners
End date: 2021-09-31 with the option to extend.
Primary working site: Malmö
We are looking for you with the following experience and skills;
* experience from the banking industry, ideally experience with leasing and B2B.
* important to be familiarized with concepts connected to residual values, pricing, business cases, regulation, legal, payment industry, etc.
* important that the person is senior in order to be able to have conversations with the banks, take ownership and lead conversations and activities across units and markets. T
* The person should be goal oriented, and structure enough to reach goals within a timeline.
* As many things are still new to us, and there will be many different markets within different regions, it will be important that the person is open minded and that he/she feels comfortable finding answers to questions that are not known yet.
* Travelling will be required and we expect speed in what we do.
Three most important things:
* Experience in setting up leasing
* Goal oriented and structured
* Comfortable in finding answers to unknown things
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Carl-Johan Andersson at Experis Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 040-660 63 01.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0500-38 14 37
018-18 59 71
063-57 66 63