OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Experis Engineering is looking for a QC Microbiologist for consultant-position for our client AstraZeneca in Södertälje. Are you fluent in both Swedish and English as well as have the required qualifications, please apply to us today. We look forward to receiving your application!
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Microbiology? Would you like to apply your expertise in brand new laboratories with the highest technology, in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines?
Then AstraZeneca's new BioManufacturing Center in Södertälje might be of interest to you, we have an exciting opportunity for a QC Microbiologist to join our new plant!
At AstraZeneca we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you're our kind of person.
AstraZeneca's "production heart" in Södertälje, is one of the world's largest manufacturing units for pharmaceuticals. Here, we thrive in a high-tech and LEAN-based environment where we value collaboration, improvement work and smart solutions highly.
The new BioManufacturing Center will supply the next generation of biological drugs from the AstraZeneca pipeline; supporting the acceleration of the biologic portfolio. The new manufacturing plant will focus on the filling and packaging of protein therapeutics for late stage clinical and commercial products.
As a Microbiologist you will be a critical key player in performing laboratory tests in accordance cGMP to produce reliable and precise data to support product release and scientific investigations.
You will also be instrumental in supporting production activities such as environmental monitoring of classified areas. What we ask from you is also to lead by example and acts as a role model according AstraZeneca values and behaviours
Examples of the analytical methods that you will be working with:
* Identification of microorganism by a state of the art MALDI-TOF system
* Product release testing of endotoxin analysis using singe use cartridge technology
* Microbial Bio-burden of water using a Rapid Microbiological Method based on solid phase cytometry
* Perform growth promotion tests on microbial growth media
* Cultivate and read Biological Indicators to ensure that disinfectant and sterilisation processes are in place
As a QC Microbiologist you will also be working with:
* Write and execute SOPs and reports and keep up to date with technical developments
* Perform data review/approval and data retention activities. Input data for trending purposes
* Perform a variety of non-routine testing including analytical method transfer and validation, experimental/validation work and analytical support to production
* Work with improvements of established processes using LEAN as key philosophy
* Provides support to functional and cross functional investigations when needed
* Fluent in both Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
* Master's degree or equivalent in Microbiology
* Experience in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment / Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
* Good understanding of Quality Control testing techniques and Previous Biopharmaceutical Industry experience or equivalent
When we at AstraZeneca see the chance to change, we take this opportunity - for every opportunity, no matter how small, can be the beginning of something big. Delivering medicine that changes people's lives is about having an entrepreneurial spirit - finding moments and understanding its potential.
We are therefore looking for you, who together with your team will make a difference for patients' lives every day. AstraZeneca welcome your positive attitude and your desire to develop both yourself, your team and the department
You will get use for your drive and your ability to work carefully and structured even at a high tempo.
Are you ready to make a difference? Send in your application, and we'll make it happen together!
Experis Engineering can offer you:
Experis Engineering is in a growth phase, which means you have a big influence on working methods, personal development and career. We have access to the most exciting customers and assignments in a variety of industries - which gives you a great opportunity to build up your knowledge and networking in the field of engineering!
As a consultant at Experis, your personal Consultant Manager will support you in ensuring that you receive the assignments, training and coaching needed to grow as a person and as a professional consultant.
How to apply?
Please submit your application at www.experis.se. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail. If you have any question, please contact Anna.Aurell-Sundvall@se.experis.com.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 764 2583
08 736 11 13
018-18 59 82
0480-42 52 42
0500-38 14 37
0470-74 55 82