OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years.
Job ID: 1419
Job Country: Sweden
Job City: Stockholm
Would you like to grab a challenging opportunity in Software Development team of Group Function Technology? If this job description is matching your expertise & experience then please apply for the job.
About this opportunity
This opportunity is in Data-Warehousing Shared Services where we are working on providing best in class tools for data management of Nordea Static Data. working with technologies cloud based SaaS Snowflake service, Bigdata/Hadoop, Teradata. We are working on creating the logical and physical data models. playing a valuable role in our Agile team by designing and developing solutions in our project that meet business requirements.
You’ll join the development team that cooperates closely with the Product Owner and other business representatives. The role is based in Stockholm (Sweden) where you will be sitting with parts of the team, while other parts are geographically distributed across Nordics & Poland.
You will be doing following activities:
* Lead developer on our IT Development Box (hands on development + technical coaching of other developers) for a different business areas
* Maintain and define best practices, design patterns etc. and ensure quality and stability of our overall solutions
* End2end data & analytics solution design and development/implementation
* Recommendations about platform/tool selections, information architecture, including implementation of data governance principles
* Actively demonstrating focus on business requirements and understanding of the complete Data & analytics delivery value chain
* Analysing requirements and define overall implementation specifications together with architects and developers
* Data profiling/analysis & modeling
* Proactively engaging stakeholders through clear communication, managing their understanding, expectations and involvement
* Validating the solutions both from a requirement fulfilment perspective as well as from a technical perspective (fit for purpose)
The role is based in Stockholm.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
* Work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
* Develop technical roadmaps, plans for execution and future state application architecture to increase our competitive advantage in alignment with business strategy
* Oversee the development and manage the full portfolio of applications in the value chain to ensure a robust, scalable and up-to-date business environment work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind
* You love learning and trying out new technologies
* You are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
* You are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others
Your experience and skills:
* Degree in software engineering or equivalent
* 8+ years’ experience in Data warehousing design, analysis, development and enhancement
* Excellent knowledge in understanding Big Data infrastructure, distributed file system -HDFS, parallel processing – Spark framework and complete Hadoop ecosystem – Hive, Oozie, Sqoop, Spark
* Experience in managing scalable Hadoop clusters including Cluster designing, provisioning, custom configurations, monitoring and maintaining using different Hadoop distributions: Cloudera CDH, MapR
* Good in troubleshooting issues and application performance tuning
* Experience in application development, testing and deployment, working through all phases of Development Life cycle
* Good knowledge of working in Banking and Finance domain
* Excellent analytical, logical, debugging skills, programming skills, Self-Motivated, Quick Learner, & Team Player
* Having sound knowledge of domain, technology and Client defined processes with strong integration skills
* Possess a flexible and detail-oriented attitude
* Excellent Communication skills & Organizational skills & Time management skills
* Proficient in software documentation and technical report writing
* Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Oozie, Impala, Sqoop, Cloudera, MapR
* Programming Languages: Scala, UNIX Shell Scripting
* Databases: Oracle, Elastic search
* Prior experience and certification in Quantexa
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/30/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Mohammad Raza.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.