Albacross is the European leader in Intent Data and Revenue Acceleration. We’re currently on a mission to build a global network of B2B intelligence, accessible through products that champion customer value and innovation. We have great backers, from experienced VC funds to investors with senior backgrounds from Spotify, Facebook and TrueCaller - all with the unique experience of what it takes to build a one-of-a-kind tech company.
But we believe that the key to a successful company is directly related to its people - every single one in the team is a key factor in our success.
And that's why we want you: we need your unique talent, background, and experience to bring Albacross to the next level.
Who are you?
We are looking for a new team member to join our team in Stockholm as a Finance Assistant to help with the day-to-day in the Finance Department at Albacross. We believe that you are well organized and that you have great attention to detail. You are a structured person who enjoys helping and improve existing processes. You are an eager learner who can work independently as well as in a team. Furthermore, you also enjoy working in a changing environment and have no problem working towards set deadlines.
We need your help with:
- Assisting in accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assisting in issuing invoices and following up with customers
- Campaigns management: Keeping track of deliveries and summarizing these on a monthly basis
- Payments- and withdrawals
- Manage the booking of expense reports
- Taking part and supporting in projects to improve the finance process such as updating financial records, categorizing transactions etc.
- Supporting in preparations of monthly financial reports
We need you to bring:
- 1 year of experience as a Finance Assistant or similar
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar
- Great ability to work independently with a problem-solving mindset
- Attentoin to detail (did you find the error?)
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Fluency in Swedish and English
What to expect about us:
- The possibility to join a successful startup in an early phase and have a real impact
- Work together with a very talented, passionate team with high ambitions and a great sense of shared purpose
- Clear responsibilities and KPIs
- Engaging leaders that will help and support you in your personal development
- After works and team events
- HQ located in Stockholm, Sweden equipped with yummy snacks, cold beverages and fresh fruit
Come As You Are:
At Albacross, equality, diversity and inclusion are core tenets of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact is.
We are first and foremost a data company. When we launched Albacross, we released our product for free, which enabled us to build the largest proprietary IP-to-company mapping data network in Europe. Today, we track 3 billion events monthly, identifying 1000’s companies for our customers. Today, over 10 000 companies are using Albacross to track over 1 million companies monthly.
Our ambition is to have a meaningful impact on the world, and we intend to do so together. As a company, we are a strong, diverse and customer obsessed team and together, we are making a positive impact. Our culture is founded in our values and results. If you’re a fast learner, resonate with our values and want to contribute to our mission - we believe you could be a great fit at Albacross.
Hope to see your application soon!
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.