OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
To strengthen the CSU* Controlling team within Husqvarna Division we are looking for a senior Business Controller.
*Customer Solution Unit
As one of three business controllers in the team, you will be supporting our business units in Husqvarna Division.
This includes analyzing financial data, reporting progress towards commitments and follow-up of KPI:s. With your analyses you will support management with sound financial judgement and evaluate proposed projects. Your contribution will be vital in order to reach the targets.
The role is new and there will be some opportunities to contribute to the content of the role.
You will report to Tobias Neuberg, Finance Director CSU, Finance Husqvarna Division.
Husqvarna Group offers a global dynamic workplace with a positive work environment. Being a part of this team will give you the chance to work with a lot of experienced and skilled people. We offer an important, flexible and challenging position that will give you a good opportunity for personal and professional development.
• Drive the monthly follow up as well as budget and forecast processes
• Conduct profitability analyses for products and services
• Participate in working with business plans for the business units
• Prepare and follow up product and project investments
• Continuously improve methods related to financial follow ups
• Prepare for and be an active participant in Ops reviews
• Take active part in group wide projects in the area of controlling
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from operational finance
• Experience in Business Controlling
• Master’s degree in Finance, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Progressive experience in Accounting/Finance including cost accounting, budgeting, and forecasting
• Fluent in English
• Advanced Excel skills, Business Intelligence tools and Power BI is a plus
• Related experience in a manufacturing environment is meritorious
• Experience in a multi-national organization is desired
Who are you?
In order to succeed in this role we believe that you are a self-driven and result-oriented person, holding strong business acumen, drive and sense of urgency.
You are structured and possess a strong attention to details and accuracy even in a fast-paced work environment with tight deadlines.
Your analytical skills and ability to conduct analysis of complex data are important, as well as your ability to translate the results into actionable recommendations.
Since you will support and cooperate closely with different functions, you should have good collaborations skills and feel comfortable having many contacts within the organization.
Can you envision yourself being a Business Controller in Husqvarna? If so, please register your application as soon as possible. The last day to apply is the 11th of November 2020.
For more information about the position please contact Tobias Neuberg, email@example.com and if you have questions about the recruitment process please contact recruiter Malin Tengelin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union representatives are Soili Johansson, Unionen, email@example.com and Cameron Rad, Sveriges Ingenjörer/Akademikerföreningen, firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after you have applied?
Once the application date is due, we will review your application carefully to see if your profile matches the requirements of the position. If we believe you are a potential candidate for the role, you will be invited for an initial interview. If you aren’t chosen to proceed in the process, you will be informed of this at the latest when the position has been filled.
About Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. Read more about us here: http://husqvarnagroup.com/
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget