OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the position
Temporary Financial Controller role – Nordic Marketing Company
Do you want to make an impact in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
As part of AstraZeneca the Nordic Marketing Company employs around 360 people across 4 countries and has offices located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, and Oslo. By 2025 AstraZeneca NOBA aims to become a recognized leader in its core therapy areas and improve the lives of millions of people. This will be achieved by driving excellent launches, building close collaboration and partnerships with stakeholders in health care systems, and developing high- performing teams.
We are looking for you to come and join our Finance Team in the role as Financial Controller. You will join a team of 2 colleagues located in Sweden and Denmark supporting financial activities within the Nordic cluster. In this role you will lead different improvement projects in the Financial Control area, and support the implementation of BlackLine and a new procurement system (Coupa).
This is a temporary role aiming to support the Nordic Financial Control team with different tasks/projects during second half of 2021;
• Project lead for SAP improvements: we have identified a couple of issues in SAP that needs to be corrected. This role would work with the technical team (SAP team), Nordic FC team and Sweden FC team, as well as Group Financial Reporting team to ensure we get a solution in place that meet internal and external reporting requirements. The task would be to lead the project, and communicate with the different teams, to ensure a correct SAP set-up with postings in line with valid accounting principles.
• Policy review and update; lead the work of updating the current Nordic travel policy. Develop guidance on exception handling for managers.
• Support BlackLine go-live in Sweden in August, and in Norway, Denmark and Finland in October.
• Support transition to new procurement system in September and October.
• Lead/support other improvement projects.
We are committed to deliver good performance in a timely manner. In our team we build success through positive team spirit and encourage people´s development.
Who are you?
In order to succeed in this role, you have:
• M.Sc. or equivalent in Finance or other relevant discipline
• Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience (Financial Controller, Accounting manager, or similar role in a bigger company)
• In-depth understanding of accounting principles and their application (local GAAP and IFRS)
• Strong knowledge of SAP
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Leadership - ability to remotely, through use of digital tools, coordinate, align and engage different teams to drive activities.
In this role you will align with stakeholders and colleagues via digital solutions. It is therefore important that you feel comfortable with current technologies and have previous experience of handling daily interactions with teams with various cultural and educational backgrounds.
Your former experience as a project manager working with cross functional teams, as well as experience from co-operating in a diverse and inclusive business environment would be an advantage.
Why AstraZeneca? Our offer to you
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines to our patients is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential.
We're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration.
Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
Is this an opportunity for you, would you like to join our team? Apply already today!
We need your application with CV and personal letter where you describe why you are the right person for the job. Feel free to send your application as soon as possible as interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Edita Korac, Recruitment Manager at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Johan Sandberg Wiksten
Johan Sandberg Wiksten