OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
- You have a BSc or MSc in Finance or Business administration
- You have +7 years of experience. It would be amazing if a few of these years come from a “Big 4” firm or similar.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written.
- Experience of working within an international organization is a big advantage.
- Background from a SaaS or Telecom company would be the icing on the cake but not a must.
Today they are a fast-growing and profitable company with +600m in revenue and +300 employees in seven countries, with their roots in Skåne. In addition to being part of an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking tech company, they can offer you a warm-hearted culture, legendary kick-offs, competence development, great career opportunities, and lots of fun!
As a financial group controller, you are developing the financial processes within the group and ensure that all entities report according to group instructions and in a timely manner. You work closely together with the accounting manager in Sweden, but you also have regular dialogue with the finance teams abroad. You report directly to the Finance Director for the group.
You will play an important role in the integration of companies that they acquire, and you will be responsible for the annual report for the group and communication with external auditors.
Development is always a high priority at our client and for your part there will be a lot of focus on the continuous development of their accounting processes, financial reporting and the internal control environment. You will also support the development of their accounting system (NetSuite) and financial processes within their business support system.
You are also responsible for:
• Monthly group consolidation and ensure timely and correct financial reporting to the management and the board.
• Ensuring compliance with K3 and other regulations. Document accounting guidelines and continuously develop the accounting teams.
• Keeping transfer pricing documentation up to date and make sure transfer pricing policies are adhered to. Providing the accounting team with quarterly transfer pricing calculations.
• Ensuring financial covenants are adhered to and reported on a quarterly basis to the bank.
• Preparing liquidity forecasts for the group and ensure timely transfer of funds between group companies.
Our dream hire for this role is you, who has a proactive mindset and works in a structured and quality-oriented way. This is important since our client are convinced that it makes you prepared for their dynamic, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You are also a positive person who wants to work in a communicative role (English and Swedish) where you focus on building good relations and trust with your stakeholders.
Admission and Application
In this recruitment process, our client collaborates with JobBusters. We look forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact our Recruiter Johanna Johnsson.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 410 38 998
Emelie Johansson Ljuhs
0706-69 57 21
070 669 57 21