OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at an unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment, and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products.
Qliro is growing and we are now looking for an exceptional individual to lead the newly formed Fraud Analytics team. The ideal candidate is a tech savvy and data driven person that wants to take Qliro’s fraud prevention to the next level.
The Fraud Analytics team is responsible for the fraud prevention across all Qliro products. The team measures and follows up on fraud prevention performance and drives both tactical and strategic initiatives to enhance Qliro’s fraud prevention efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the Fraud Analytics team in the Credit department, which currently consists of one Data Analyst.
- Drive quantitative and technical initiatives to enhance Qliro’s fraud prevention capabilities, which includes optimizing fraud rules, performing modelling and statistical analysis, evaluating and integrating new data sources, applying new methods for verification, etc.
- Monitor economic performance across all fraud prevention processes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with other teams such as Commercial, Operations, Product and Tech on product development and other types of business initiatives.
- Be part of the Credit departments management team which includes setting priorities and developing strategies for the areas under the Credit departments responsibility (credit risk, fraud prevention and AML/CTF).
We believe you have:
- Experience working with fraud for credit options, cards and other payment methods.
- Analytical experience for example from developing, implementing and evaluating tests or changes in a data driven way.
- Technical skills (SQL, R, or Python) is preferable.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to influence is advantageous since a part of the role will be indirect leadership and engaging in discussions with other teams regarding planning and priorities.
- Previous leadership experience or a strong interest in leadership.
- Higher studies, preferably within a quantitative field such as math, engineering, or economics.
WOW in everything we do
We are currently transforming Qliro to cater for both the next levels of payment services to consumers and merchants as well as becoming a Digital Banking Platform. We do that by embracing technology, leverage partnerships, accelerate through data, empower sustainability, and drive outstanding consumer experience. Our goal is to be known as a trusted partner to merchants and to provide an exceptional digital banking experience for consumers - simply WOW.
As a team member, "a Qliroer," you will be offered to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and we have a culture that emphasizes learning and development embracing our core values. We believe that through collaboration and our everyday curiosity, we feel empowered and can take accountability. Together we work hard to create a workplace that is diverse and inclusive. We strive to empower our people to manage their time and work effectively and, wherever possible. We promote flexible working hours to help you juggle your everyday life and love the work you do.