We are seeking a senior front-end developer with back-end experience to work on a time-critical customer project together with a number of other developers who are a mix of front-end and back-end developers.
You will work with:
- Define, build, test, and deliver code
- Transform old legacy code to modern standards
- Design, code, document and test web pages and components
- Have a DevOps mindset and a passion for continuous improvement
The office-address is in Oslo, but due to the Corona-situation, the team is working remotely and you would need to do so as well.
Essential (must have) skills, knowledge and experience
- English language proficiency
- DevOps mindset and a passion for continuous improvement
- Experience from PHP
- Experience from working with Java-based back-ends
Qualifying skills, knowledge and experience
- Norwegian language
- Experience from Groovy
- Experience from Wicket
- Experience from Groovy
- Experience from ActiveMQ, Hibernate, Quarts, Dozer, Docker, Tomcat/Jetty
- Experience from Kong API platform
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests
- Excellent communicator
- Collaborator by nature
- Detail oriented, and genuinely interested in creating great tools
- Thriving working in a fast-paced environment, rooted in agile methodologies, have a DevOps mindset
- Self-driven with the ability to work towards a common goal without micro-management
- This role is home-based, but office space can be arranged.
- Must be able to attend meetings using Microsoft Teams or audio conferencing.
- Working at and travel to customer site in Oslo when required.
Type: FTC (fixed-term employment)
Duration: 8 months
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply
We receive a large number of applications. In order to allow us to make a fair assessment, it is important that you spend some time crafting a good explanation of how you will succeed in the position and why we should choose you. Please connect your answer to the specific requirements, and how your skills, experience and personal attributes will contribute to it.
Apply with a multi-page, clear CV, preferably in Word format. We prefer CVs where previous employments and projects are described as mini case studies. Please ensure that all relevant skills are mentioned in your CV.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
You must be a Norwegian/Nordic/EU/EEA/Schengen citizen or otherwise have a right to work in Norway and Sweden.