OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Addiva has a long history of delivering high quality IT solutions, both in software and electronics. We work with some of the world’s leading brands and solve some of their greatest challenges. We’re looking for someone who wants to join our journey in delivering the best solutions out there.
As a Full stack Developer, you will be responsible for every step of software development - from planning to delivering solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to work with setting requirements, designing, programming, testing, and managing projects.
You’ll work on several projects for groundbreaking products in a variety of industries.
- Design and implement modern and scalable backend systems. This includes systems that support technologies including: machine learning algorithms, advanced data management, and cloud solutions.
- Work closely with your team to develop electronics and hardware.
- Work closely with our graphic designers to develop and implement the frontend architecture and UX design.
- Give expert advice on issues such as the choice of data communication and suitable protocols that form clear interfaces between sensors/electronics and backend systems.
What’s working at Addiva like?
- We’re growing, but more importantly, we want you to grow. We offer development opportunities that are personal to you.
- You have other projects you’re working on? We like that, and provide business support for the innovations you’ve got up your sleeve.
- Exchanging ideas and knowledge is important for us, and we value a structured approach to software development, but work agile.
- There are always interesting projects and technical challenges for you to get excited about!
- We offer a friendly and modern working environment.
- We offer generous personal benefits packages.
- Family is important - want to support your everyday needs and offer flexible and comp time working.
- We’re a company that like to have fun at work. We hope you do too!
The tech we use
It would also be great if you have any experience in React, Angular, TypeScript, Azure, or AWS.
Qualities we look for
- At least 2 years of full stack web development experience on several projects
- Enjoy solving problems and delivering results to clients
- The capacity to work independently and part of a team
- Drive and energy
- Curiosity and likes to share knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Structured approach to work and the ability to prioritise
- Contribute to a healthy and friendly working environment and like to have fun at work!
If you enjoy exciting software development challenges, make sure to apply below!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget