OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full for us to present your profile to our Customer.
A team within the clients orgainsation is looking for a full stack developer to lead the development of a new web application, with emphasis on frontend development.
The web application will be developed for sales representatives as a tool to manage their customer portfolio by:
- Visualize key metrics related to an existing customer’s business.
- Draft contracts for a new customer / Draft re-negotiation with existing customer.
- Simulate different contracts (deals) and how each affects revenue, profit etc.
- Develop and maintain dashboard client built in React for internal usage (visualizing data from the data lake).
- Work with other data engineers to get a hold on the data lake within AWS framework. The client has created an automated, scalable flow of ingesting vast amount of data and provide flexibility in how data is consumed and produced.
- Many other data crunching use cases for the clients internal stakeholders and customers.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Establish requirements for software to be developed.
- Design and develop microservices.
- Design REST APIs including implementing authentication & authorization.
- Structure both frontend and backend code in isolated components/modules to facilitate testing, maintainability and extendability.
- React + Typescript.
- Microservice architecture.
Preferred competence and experience:
StencilJs (framework agnostic FE components).
- Java (Spring Boot).
- Containerized applications (Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift).
- GitOps using Tekton for CI, ArgoCD for CD.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called for an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm-based consultancy and competence firm with a focus on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer/consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya