OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client is looking for a experienced full-stack developer that will be joining a new team that develops a new application that will be an enabler for the clients digitalization journey, and also set the foundation for this application for the future. In this new team you will also be mentoring more junior developers, so your ability to coach and teach others is important.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Experience in full-stack Developer.
- You have worked with Java API-development and Angular.js.
- Experience working in an agile way.
- Experience from TDD.
- Familiar with OWASP.
- Worked with containerized environments as OpenShift.
- You speak Swedish and English.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Joseph Öberg Shaya