OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Fullstack developer and ready for your next challenge? Do you have an obsession for Java or C++ and frontend solutions this could be just right for you! Our client is a global company within the hygiene and health sector. Apply now!
Academic Work is seeking a fullstack developer to our global client.
Our client is delivering highly innovative Internet of Things software solutions to their customers and are now looking candidates who wants to join a project team with in the IoT services. You will support the development of an ever-growing SaaS and IoT driven solution, continuously developing the solution, improving the technology stack and the devops pipelines as well as future-proofing the application from different aspects.
You are offered
* the opportunity to further develop in an global organization.
* the chance to work with DevOps in an agile environment.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about [our offer](link to consultant web page)
As a fullstack developer you will be a part of the project team that consists of 1 Tech lead and six other developers and testers. Your main focus will be to develop new functionality and improve existing functionality of a SaaS application. The team is working agile with daily stand-ups. Your closest manager will be the Tech Lead that is going to make sure that you get into the work as soon as possible.
Examples of day-to-day work:
* Use Java or C++ to develop new and existing solutions.
* Work continuously with DevOps.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Relevant university education, for example software engineering.
* Good knowledge in Java, C++ or Oracle programming.
* Documented experience from hobby-projects are mandatory.
* Communicate English efficiently, both written and verbally.
We consider it a plus if you:
* Have work life experience from a similar role.
* Speak Swedish.
As a person you are:
* A team player.
* Initiative and wants to get things done.
* Start: Flexible
* Work extent: Full time
* Location: Gothenburg
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Consultant Manager Fanny Rosén
Konsultchef Catrin Laudon
Konsultchefsassisten Anna Bengtsson
08-12 05 2224
Konsultchef Lisa Nordell