Are you passionate about setting up a future vision for a successful game? Do you want to work with awesome game teams and be part of a company that creates immersive experiences for all girls around the globe? Read on!
We are now looking for a Game Director for Star Stable Online to partner and guide our teams as they develop the game. We run a live service that improves continuously, so you will need to learn about what our users love today, and collaboratively set a vision for a future that enables growth and sustained success.
As a Game Director for Star Stable Online…
- You review the existing game vision and help us iterate as needed. You identify gaps in the way this vision is executed and help us find ways to bridge those gaps.
- You engage with the teams at defined touchpoints, providing input and guidance so that they can move towards the vision and not away from it.
- You increase our understanding and ability to prioritize what features, tools and practices can have the best chance to enable us to achieve our goals as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- You articulate guiding principles, enable critical knowledge sharing and distribution of responsibilities so that the teams feel like they can make smart decisions, preventing us from making the Game Director role a bottleneck.
- You mentor teams so that they can enjoy a healthy cross-functional collaboration process.
To thrive in this role, we believe that…
- You have significant experience in the games industry, with a strong game development background.
- You are an excellent facilitator and you can create an ambitious and inspiring, yet realistic, game vision in a collaborative manner.
- You have an understanding of change management principles and how to apply them.
- You are effective in one-to-one and one-to-many interaction with the ability to use communication to make a strategy come alive.
- Previous experience with online communities is a strong plus
- Previous experience with games targeting young demographics is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games for girls, and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 54% female-identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.