OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are in search of a talented Game/Level Designer with a knack for mobile games to strengthen our team here at Star Stable!
To help us deliver a mobile game we need a creative person with a technical mindset who can learn and use our proprietary tools to implement UI, game mechanics, and optimize UX for mobile players. Together with a small cross-disciplinary team you will work in iterations building, testing and adjusting features to make the game a fun and engaging experience.
What you will be doing:
- Delivering a mobile game together with a team
- Working in our tools to implement the game’s UI, game content, and game mechanics, according to specifications and guidelines
- Helping with designing features and solutions to address specific areas of the game that require mobile-specific solutions
- Analyzing and iterating on features based on user feedback, together with the team
- Helping others on the team (and vice versa) when needed, depending on your skillset (Examples: QA, User Testing)
We’re looking for a Game/Level designer who:
- Has at least one year of experience as a game designer or relevant bachelor’s degree (or similar) in a related field
- Is familiar with a variety of game development tools (Examples: Unity, Unreal, Game Maker)
- Has a technical mindset and is skilled in-game or software development
- Likes to work according to agile principles
- Has a strong desire to understand the needs and expectations of our target audience
- Is inquisitive and possesses a proactive attitude
- Is an excellent communicator and can work well in cross-functional teams
- Has playable demos or a portfolio available
- Experience of working on MMOs or other live service-based games
- Experience with developing for iOS or other mobile platforms
- Experience of C++
- Experience of working with tools like Perforce, Jira, Firebase, Testflight, Jenkins
- Other experience or skills that could benefit our cross-disciplinary team: Art, Audio, Backend dev, Frontend dev, QA, or similar
Sound like a fit? Great! Please apply, we're excited to hear from you!
About Star Stable
Star Stable Entertainment AB offers an international and fun workplace driven by passion and innovation.
Our game Star Stable Online is a vast online multiplayer adventure game designed to encourage girls to work together to solve problems and complete challenges as well as explore a large-scale, complex fantasy world from horseback. With more than 500,000 monthly active users, Star Stable is one of the most popular online horse games in the world, and one of the few online gaming sites targeted specifically towards girls.
The company employs a great team, with more than 150 people from all over the world (and continuously growing), located in the center of Stockholm. We are also very proud of our diversity, 55% of our employees are women.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget