OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the job
We are expanding our offering to address new customer segments and to extend our geographic reach. To achieve this, we will set up manufacturing of new products with partners in different parts of the world.
In this role you will lead these prioritized growth projects, securing fast and professional industrialization. Working with the entire value chain, from market demands to suppliers, from product development to manufacturing within the Business Unit Food Heat Transfer.
* Leading and managing prioritized industrialization projects
* Working with new and established suppliers and partners to set up manufacturing or sub-contracting in accordance with Alfa Laval quality- and capacity requirements
* Ensure project planning is updated with regards to progress and resource planning
* Ensure resource needs are clearly communicated
* Suggest improvements for projects and processes
* Responsible for projects keeping budget and time plan
* Responsible for the project execution
Who are you?
You want to make an impact. You follow through, from start to delivery and you see to that you have fun while leading projects.
You understand industrial manufacturing of engineered products, preferably for the pharmaceutical industry, and you have a good awareness of working in a cross cultural and cross functional Environment.
Your communication and networking skills are strong, in English and perhaps in other languages too. You enjoy working in teams and you have a proactive approach. Your previous experience has given you a good understanding of cost drivers in manufacturing.
What you know
* Minimum 3 years of documented success in project management
* Experience from manufacturing of engineered solutions
* Knowledge about the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
For further information please contact
Magnus Hoffstein, VP, Head of Sales, Food Heat Transfer, +46 709 366 752
Cecilia Anetorn, Talent Acquisition Partner, +46 730 725 227
For union information, please contact
Johan Ranhög, Akademikerna, +46 46 289 16 64
Bror Garcia Lantz, Unionen, +46 709 366 985
We review applications continually so please send in your application as soon as possible. We don’t accept applications sent directly via email.