OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining and infrastructure industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides excellent service and consumables. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Global Master Data Steward
Join our team
The Master Data Governance team’s vision is to convert Master Data into a competitive advantage and key asset for Epiroc. This by supporting all divisions and functions in achieving their strategic and operational objectives and targets while ensuring highest quality and sustainability of master data, and continuously striving for Master Data performance optimization, both from a resource and cost perspective, supporting Epiroc’s bottom line.
As Global Master Data Steward you are responsible for defining and managing standards, rules and policies for all main master data objects (part, supplier, customer, bill of material, employee, equipment & equipment structure, service definition, etc.) both pro-actively and as part of continuous improvement initiatives. Apart from supporting Master Data Governance daily operations, you will be actively involved in both business transformation and system implementation and integration projects.
Your mission will be divided into four focus areas:
Master Data Standards and Data Profiling Rules where you should:
* Define, create and update data standards and profile rules, for any of the data domains in scope
* Define, create and maintain default attribute values for any of the data domains
* Ensure documentation is complete and current for any data objects in scope
Master Data Processes:
* Provide 1st line technical assistance in direct collaboration with the respective project teams in the areas
* Data extraction from source applications to support the Master Data Governance and Trade Compliance Analytics Expert
* Data integration from source applications to support the integration between Epiroc applications and technology from a Master Data Governance Initial design and amendments to the data quality monitoring and performance dashboards
* Data migration, data mapping, data cleansing, and data retention
* Hands-on Master Data Governance analysis and documentation to support the implementation of any new or changed master data processes and procedures
* Support the creation and maintenance of the master data library required as part of any business transformation or system implementation project.
* Define and document data quality rules, approval processes, availability rules, and exception reports
* Liaise with the local Data Stewards and owners to capture local Master Data aspects
* Provide support to daily Master Data operations and change activities in line with the overall Master Data Governance Structure
* Suggest ideas to drive Master Data related improvement initiatives
* Work with various business stakeholders and external vendors to shape and define consistent data management practices
* Perform routine data management activities like analysis, cleansing, and reporting
We see that you have 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, data science, data architecture and/or statistics and you have a degree in Data / Data Analytics sciences or equivalent experience. You hold a strong business and technical background in the area of Master Data Management and Governance at global corporations. You have extensive experience in creation and maintenance of master data models and libraries as well as known experience translating business problems and compliance issues into actionable Master Data initiatives. The ability to analyze the results for monitored items and translate into actionable content is required. You have known experience with (master) data related aspects in both pre-packaged (M3, SAP, Oracle, Teamcenter) and home-build applications.
You are a dedicated professional, eager to follow up best practices in data governance and analytics as well as emerging trends in the areas of AI (Artificial Intelligence), automation, etc. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) towards all levels of Epiroc staff as well as external stakeholders are required to be successful in this mission. You have a driving force for continuous improvement initiatives and you are a performance driven, analytical thinker able to make and own decisions with focus on both the details as well as the BIG picture. You are also a solid team player and ONE-TEAM motivator.
Location and travel
This position is located in Örebro or Fagersta, Sweden. Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally is required.
Application and contacts
In this recruitment process, we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than November 10, 2020.
For questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager: Lisa Shaffstall, Master Data Governance & Trade Compliance Global Manager, Mobile: +1 (972) 365-0055 or recruiting specialist, Helena Fiedler, firstname.lastname@example.org