OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Global Pack Design Manager
Are you a star within graphic pack design with a can-do attitude and passion for creating? Do you want to excel in a global setting in one of the world’s leading hygiene and health companies?
About the role
The Global Pack Design Manager is a key role to lead global, regional and local design projects to enable winning global brand building in a consistent way; across the TENA portfolio and target audiences, based on the global brand strategy and ambition to improve the performance and health of the brand in all channels globally.
The role requires close collaboration with TENA Master Brand & Communication team, innovation teams, the business regional/ local market, other internal stakeholders for instance EMEA Product Management team, and external agencies and partners.
The Global Pack Design Manager is located in Gothenburg and reports to the Global Master Brand & Design Director.
• Focus on Master design for pack
• Create and maintain graphic Master designs, guidelines and master assets ensuring a strong and consistent TENA master brand and relevant design for respective target audience
• Drive the Master design development for new products, in close collaboration with the innovation team and local markets
• Follow up implementation of new pack design and maintain global overview of what designs are active, with the aim to keep global consistency across TENA
• Develop training on Consistent graphic design for pack, in close collaboration with Essity brand building team
• Review, develop and maintain design associated processes, implement news and train stakeholders
• Support in preparations for global launch events, conferences and kick offs, in close collaboration with MB & Communication teams, innovation teams and business local markets
• Strong in design, especially graphic pack design on (also digital tools such as apps, e-learning)
• Consumer and customer focused mindset
• Superior project management skills
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; superior English skills
• Excellent team player
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and collaborate with contributors and stakeholders internally and with external parties (advertising agencies among others)
Education and Experience
• University degree in Communication or Marketing, or equivalent
• At least 5+ year of relevant marketing working experience; design creation and development of graphic and structural pack and off pack design (also digital tools), brand building
• Track record from successful design, on and off pack
• Considerable experience working within a design function and preferably within in branding/pack design specifically
• Experience working in local and global team-oriented, collaborative environment, experience from FMCG, B2B is also merited
• Design software knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and in Design
• Experience of managing marketing production budgets
• International travel required
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Global Master Brand & Design Director Jenny Törnkrantz, 031-7460841
In addition to your application, please also upload a work sample, if possible.
Apply online in English.
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.