Global PR Coordinator
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well - one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional Global PR & Events Coordinator to join our Global Customer Engagement & Marketing Team. We are proud to be a world-class brand and are growing and expanding globally. That means we need more talented people who share our vision and value the pursuit of excellence when crafting the ultimate customer journey experience.
Reporting to the Global PR, Social Media & Marketing Projects Lead, you will help Hästens coordinate the collaboration with local PR agencies, coordinate events on both local and global scales. You are responsible for conducting PR reports and templates, and support colleauges throughout the organization. You will also be asked to support with the management of our Social Media Platforms during vacations.
- Establish and maintain world-class implementation of corporate PR initiatives that aligns with Hästens’ brand platform and specific business objectives.
- Maintain a close collaboration with local PR agencies, Partners and local staff to realize the global PR strategy. Contribute to the individual markets achieving the strategic and tactical objectives for the business.
- Support and nurture ambassador collaborations; contracting, management and reporting.
- Coordinate high profile press visits and interviews with key press, together with local PR agencies.
- Prepare PR coverage and performance evaluation reports.
- Support entire Marketing, Sales and Retail teams with coordinating events globally.
- Support colleagues and partners in local events.
- Set up guidelines for events to always raise the standards.
- Make and maintain a global events calendar.
- Positive mindset and high level of energy
- Confident with problem solving skills
- Strong objective and key results setting skills (OKR)
- Strong communication skills
- High standard of cultures and values
- Highly creative and innovative even under time pressure
- Utmost customer focus towards internal and external customers
- Adaptable to rapid change and priorities
- Ability to keep up with fast-paced cadence
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized, strong time-management skills
- Curiosity for learning
- True team-player
- Relevant academic degree within Marketing Communication, Events or Public Relations.
- 2+ years’ experience in PR or Events within the retail industry - preferably luxury/premium products with low purchase frequency and a strong brand, with competencies in brand building and a history of successfully increasing positive brand exposure.
- Experience of working in a Global matrix organization.
- Experience in creating templates and presentations in PowerPoint and Keynote is a must.
- Experience in using tools such as macOS and Microsoft Office365 is a must.
- Position is based in Köping, Sweden. Travel is required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills in English (Swedish and other languages is a plus).
- Flexibility to work across CET, US & Canada Eastern, Central, and Pacific Time Zones.
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa - and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.