Global Project Manager
Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well - one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
- As global project manager production at Hästens you will ensure that our operations adapt and expand in the same pace as our global sales growth .
- You will support in evaluating current manufacturing footprint and operating model to continuously update our operations roadmap to 2031.
- You will be responsible to lead projects to establish manufacturing capabilities in new countries.
- You will be responsible to lead projects to improve efficiency in existing footprint.
- You will be responsible to lead projects to change our operating modell and technology used.
- You will report to the engineering manager and work in close collaboration with the COO.
Skills and requirements
- Develop and update operations roadmap as new data emerges
- Do pre-studies and build business case for new projects
- Manage projects in factory development, efficiency, operating model and new technology
- Document projects and build Hästens lessons learned and factory blue book
- Continuously report project status to COO
- Work in close cooperation with all departments of Hästens to ensure holistic success of projects launched
- Represent and ensure Blue Check culture and values are being transferred to each new facility
- Master of science within relevant field
- 5 years experience of project management in relevant field
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa - and still growing.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV with a short cover letter and a two minute video presentation (all in English) as soon as possible. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status.