OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you a Sales Engineer with passion for high-quality and sustainable technology in railway business?
We need to strengthen our Sales Engineering team with one more Global Sales Engineer. Our team is operating from our head office in Vika, Falun.
Dellner Couplers in Vika, south of Falun, is an expansive and international company that delivers sustainable, innovative, and high-quality products and services to train operators and train builders worldwide. Our products consist of couplers, gangways, and crash management systems for the railway industry.
As our Global Sales Engineer in Dellner train connection systems, you will be the primary technical point of contact for customers during the Sales process, working in a Key Account Manager team reporting to the Global Sales Engineer Manager. In this roll you will support with the technical work and communication with other functions here in Vika.
Working directly with the customers' engineers in parallel with the commercial sales team, you will translate customer specifications into a viable technical proposal and project budget for submission to our global customer base. You will be responsible for the technical aspects of quotes, managed from their inception up to receipt of order and contribute to deliver well-defined, profitable solutions with known and managed risks.
The role involves variation, and we think it´s ideal for candidates with a background in project engineering or product design.
• Point of contact for our customers for all technical issues in sales projects.
• Review, discuss and negotiate the technical concept with customers.
• Prepare technical offers, pre-calculations and clause by clause review.
• Prepare 3D models and proposal drawings using Autodesk Inventor software
• Preparation of a detailed Technical Description and supporting documentation describing the main system functions and performance.
• Preparation of a Technical Risk Assessment for the product and project
• Presentation of the technical concept at internal reviews
• You have BSc or MSc degree within the area of the responsibility, for example Industrial and management Engineering.
• 3+ years relevant experience, preferably from manufacturing industry
• You have basic knowledge in 3D CAD, we use Inventor/Vault.
• You have experience in creating drawings and technical product description.
It´s an advantage if you have experience of customer contacts related to technical concepts.
• You are service and result oriented.
• Self-motivated and communicative with a good technical understanding
• Well organized, highly motivated for the job and with an open attitude
• Excellent customer communication and analytical skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Travelling in accordance with the project requirements.
Please register your application no later than June 20, 2021
For more information
Please contact Global Sales Engineer Manager, Michael.Limell email@example.com or HR Manager, Mikael Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 73 344 849 76.
Contact persons for unions
Unionen: Bhushan Nagendra +46 23 76 54 59
Sveriges Ingenjörer: Simon Lindgren +46 23 77 42 58
Dellner is considered as one of the leading supplier of Train Connection Systems with 20 offices and workshops across the globe, with the head office in Falun, Sweden. The company provides couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers and Crash Management Systems as well as global aftermarket services for the train manufacturers and operators.
Dellner has over 77 years of experience in producing safe and reliable train connections, providing its customers the cutting-edge products. In 2017 the turnover (180 MEUR) increased by 25% compared to the previous year which showed a fast growth and vast opportunities ahead of Dellner. Moreover, the company is proud of 900 employees located all over the world who contribute to the customer’s satisfaction as well as success and development of Dellner.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Global HR chef Susanne Löfås Hällman