OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Job ID: 1623
Job Country: Sweden
Job City: Stockholm
#AccelarateYourCareer #GraduateProgramme #Nordea #GrowWithUs
Do you want to be part of Nordea, where one of our key priorities is to create great customer experiences?
We are now looking for graduates to Technology and Digital Engineering, where you’ll be part of creating the future of banking. Take a sneak peek here and look how graduate life looks like in Nordea.
Nordea Graduate Programme is designed to kickstart your career. The programme is for 2 years and you’ll have rotations during that time with clear learning objectives to support your growth. You’ll be connected to several people, that will give you sparring, guidance and support throughout the whole programme. You’ll also be offered mentoring to ensure your personal and professional growth.
You will enter a focused technology track where you get introduced to several technology units delivering towards the bank’s Business Areas and Group Functions.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Nordea Technology and Digital Engineering., With us , you’ll take part in the digital revolution giving us the possibility to connect even more with our customers’ needs and give us the tools to enable dreams and aspirations. Joining us puts you in the heart of this transformation. Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking.
Collaborating with skilled, international teams in a motivating, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintech's.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work with the strategically important tasks and areas - examples could be:
* Joining and driving various technology deliveries
* Grooming of deliveries and requirements from business together with the team
* Communicating with and preparing reports to various technology stakeholders
* Programming / developing
* End-user support and troubleshooting
* Data analysis and cross-checks (automatization)
* Process definition, implementation and governance tasks
Furthermore we can promise that you’ll work together with dynamic, professional and passionate people!
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
* Have a proactive attitude with a positive and goal oriented mind-set
* Seek learning opportunities and stretch assignments to support the development of own potential and an ability to take responsibility at an early stage.
* Are passionate about technology, digitalization and automation
* Have analytical skills and ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
* Feel comfortable with virtual collaboration within the decentralized cross border environment
* Take ownership of building up and expanding own network across the organisation to enhance the One Nordea team-mind-set
To be a qualified candidate for the Graduate positions, you have:
* Relevant Master’s degree (latest 1st Sept. 2021) preferably in Computer Science, Information and Service Management or similar
* A maximum of two years’ post-academic work experience
* Excellent English language skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/04/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Nordea General Profile Description