OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Group Manager- System Safety Powertrain
Are you looking for a position where you can develop your leading skills, as well as building a network that includes people from many areas in the company? Then working as an acting Group manager on the Powertrain OBD and Dependability section is the place for you to prosper.
The section Powertrain OBD and Dependability, within Powertrain Controls & Calibration, has the mission to ensure that the development of the next generation engines reflects our brand essence of 'Designed Around You' and that all legal and customer attributes regarding OBD and Powertrain dependability is met. All activities aim to deliver world class OBD and dependability. Currently the section includes approximately 100 employees, organised in eight groups.
The group System Safety Powertrain group is relatively new and all the Powertrain System Safety Engineers (SSE) belongs to this group. The first purpose of the SSE role is to support design engineers at Powertrain in the usage of system safety processes and methods. The second purpose is to verify that the suppliers are achieving adequate system safety in projects.
As Group Manager you will be a main driver in developing the working procedure on department level to secure constant improvements with the goal of securing ISO26262 compliance over time. Another very important area is to secure competence of the Powertrain SSE, both in short and long term. We see that you have several years of experience within ISO 26262 and preferable the automotive industry.
* Actively develop your team and individual employees in line with Volvo Car Group´s generic and leadership competencies
* Ensure team deliveries according to the project orderbook
* Evaluate performance and set salary of direct reporting employees
* Make sure strategic competence development to meet future needs
* MSc or several years of relevant experience
* Deep knowledge in ISO 26262
* Driver´s licence B
* Experience from leading a team either in a line or a project role
* Experience of working in the automotive industry
* Holistic view but still capable of minding the details
* Technically routed, curious and able to interact with people in all kinds of situations
* Structured and used to summarise and present the status of your work
* History of strong personal drive for results
* History of good social competence and ability to build a strong team / strong collaboration while encouraging and motivating others
* Hungry for future challenges and development
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process, we are collaborating with Randstad Sourceright. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Therese Selander by e-mail email@example.com Note that applications by e-mail will not be accepted and that your application documents should be written in English.
Daniel Larsson, Akademikerna, +4631592691
Patrik Sanell, Unionen, +46313259280
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than December 12th 2016.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Jasmin Aronsson El Kachani
0729-88 94 43