OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you an experienced developer with an automotive background? Do you what to achive great things and turn bold ideas into groundbreaking solutions? Are you familiar with HIL-system and CAN communication? Then you can be the one we are searching for.
As Hardware in the Loop Developer you are together with the tools team responsible for developing automated test environment for all components included in the conventional and electrical drivetrain. You are part of the CI chain where the HIL is the last part of test sequence that is used for quality assurance of the software.
As part of an expanding team you will be working in a creative environment shaping tomorrows virtual methods for powertrain systems. You will work in an agile environment with cross functional teams within Powertrain engineering. Your mindset should be analytic and with an aim of finding solutions. The test team today consist of several very competent members from all over the world, working with automated tests and continuous integration environment for in-house developed software.
• Implementing and adapting test object in the HIL systems.
• Work with HIL activities in cooperation with a cross functional team.
• Development of test rigs for automated test environment using python.
• Conduct problem solving investigation when required.
• Close cooperation with the software development team and the agile way of working.
• Create and maintain the testing environment for different nodes and manage the jenkins exectution for these.
• B.Sc or M.Sc in Electrical, SW Engineering or equivalent which emphasis in vehicle and driveline.
• Experience in CAPL, Python, C or similar programming language.
• Experience in CAN communication and Control units in vehicle electrical system.
• Experience within HIL systems.
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Drivers license B.
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
As a person you should be communicative and relation oriented. Possess a drive for changes and implementations and be engaged to the tasks that you are responsible for. A good team player but can work individually.
Last day to apply 2020-04-30. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
About the company
Randstad Technologies is specialized in competences within IT. As a consultant with us, you get a competitive salary, benefits and collective agreements. Your consultant manager is always there for you and ensures that you get varying and developing assignments at different companies, within different industries. At Randstad Technologies, your personal development is in focus, and you are offered a large network and many social activities.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Konsultchef Katja Löfström
Konsultchef Camilo Garcia Sanchez