Kambi is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services for online and retail gambling operators. Our mission is to create the world’s leading sports betting experience, from front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling. With offices in Stockholm, Uppsala, London, Malta, Bucharest, Philadelphia and Sydney together with 800 passionate and highly skilled people, we live and breathe sports betting.
Becoming increasingly data-driven is at the core of our brand and we are now investing heavily in our data and analytics capabilities. We are offering an opportunity for a highly motivated, structured and organised data expert to join our Stockholm-based Analytics department, reporting into our SVP of Data Analytics. You will be an integral part of helping Kambi reach the growth targets set up for the coming years by maximizing the value of our data, contributing to raising the data maturity of the business and driving the data strategy. If you are a leader, motivator, communicator, recognize the advantage of data as a critical asset, and want to make an serious impact, we welcome your application.
• Define and execute Kambi’s Data Strategy
• Facilitate collaboration between functions and organisational units to ensure an effective way of working towards accessible, accurate, secure, consistent and high-quality data
• Provide leadership, oversight and strategic direction to data-related functions to create best-in-class capabilities and services for acquiring, processing and analyzing data
• Lead the design, execution and evolution of data governance
• Lead the design, development and delivery of data acquisition strategy
• Integrate data and eliminate silos
• Set clear goals and objectives for data management and usage
• Establish clear processes for data management across the business, and ensure observation
• Engage with the whole organisation to explain and evangelize the importance of data
Skills and experience:
• Previous experience working in a similar role, driving successful change of data usage within a large organisation
• Clear, exhaustive policy developer including NFRs, SLAs and data documentation
• Application of cross-departmental mandates to implement strategy
• Cross-departmental priority resolution
• Ability to navigate different departments, and stakeholder management
• Strong and effective communication
• Solid understanding of the usage of Analytics and its relationship to data
The successful candidate has:
• 3+ years working in a similar role
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in data-related subject
• High proficiency in English
• Strong analytical mind and a passion for application of data
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with both business and technical minded colleagues
• Positive attitude towards challenges and proactively solving problems
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
• A role within an expanding, ambitious department
• Personal development support
• A fun and flexible working culture
The job is located in Stockholm, and will involve some travel to our London and Bucharest offices (post COVID-19 restrictions). If you want to be part of a dedicated team in central Stockholm please apply below.