OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We have the opportunity to craft how we tell our story to the world, driving perception and enabling sales.
We’re looking for an experienced and dynamic person for the position as the Head of Employee Communications for Channels & Content. You and your team will play a key role in managing outstanding global internal communications and ensuring engagement through impactful management of global content. Contributing to Ericsson being perceived as the technology leader, preferred employer and partner to empower a connected world.
This exciting role reports into the Head of Employee Communications within Group Function Marketing & Corporate Relations.
You will be responsible for
• Developing and driving the employee communication channel strategy to support overall communication objectives
• Managing production of various internal digital channels, i.e multimedia
• Managing overall employee communication editorial planning and approach, in alignment with external communication and marketing teams
• Managing data and analytics to track performance and guide decision making
• Activating internal campaigns across various global platforms and run overall Global news flow
• Increase take-up of social and other internal platforms and provide guidelines and support to Communications community on effective employee channel management
To be successful in the role you must have following experience
• 7+ years senior internal communication experience with a passion for digital channels and content
• Excellent channel experience working in areas of internal communications, external communications, or marketing
• Extensive experience in digital platforms (preferably Intranet, Drupal, SharePoint, Yammer or similar)
• Experience leading direct reports and matrix team to deliver results globally in a coordinated, aligned way
• Experience in senior stakeholder management and implementing change
• Experience in defining and implementing a new vision and ‘ways of working’ for a team to challenge obstacles and implement best in class practices
• Outstanding leader and empathic teammate with shown ability to lead through influence and work collaboratively
• Ability to lead, inspire and grow communications talent
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume in English. The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Nina Juthage, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
Location for this role: Can be based at any of our key locations in Sweden, UK, Dubai, US, Europe or similar.
Last day to apply: 27th of October 2020
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt