OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We have the opportunity to craft how we tell our story to the world, driving perception and enabling sales.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic person as the Head of Employee Communications for the area of Engagement & Experience. You and your team will play a key role in creating engagement and understanding around our employee value proposition and the overall employee experience, including a number of different focus areas. Contributing to Ericsson being perceived as the technology leader, preferred employer and partner to empower the connected world.
This role reports into the Head of Employee Communications within Group Function Marketing & Corporate Relations.
You will be responsible for
• Developing and driving internal communication strategy, narratives and campaign activations to support the objectives for employee experience within Ericsson in an aligned, consistent way across the global organization
• Developing and implementing communication plans to positively impact employee engagement as well as our culture change program, as well as working in close collaboration with IT, Real Estate and Brand, to contribute positively to the employee experience
To be successful in the role you must have the following required experience
• 10+ years senior internal communication experience
• Experience working in global organizations in communications in the areas of human resources, employee experience, branding, IT and infrastructure, with the ability to develop and implement compelling communication strategies with tangible results
• Demonstrated experience in change communication and employee engagement and proven track record of excellent stakeholder management
• Experience leading direct reports and matrix team to deliver results globally in a coordinated, aligned way
• Experience in defining and implementing a new vision and ‘ways of working’ for a team to challenge obstacles and implement best in class practices
• Outstanding leader and empathic teammate with shown ability to lead through influence and work collaboratively within a diverse and matrixed global organization
• Ability to lead, inspire and grow communications talent
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Welcome to apply with resume in English. The selection process will start in parallel to job posting period, please do not wait with submitting your application.
If you have any specific questions about this role, please contact recruiter Nina Juthage, email@example.com
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email
Location for this role: Can be based at any of our key locations in Sweden, UK, Dubai, US, Europe or similar.
Last day to apply: 22nd of October 2020
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt