OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you a committed Manager and a Leader who wants to stay with and design tomorrow's IT at Saab?
Saab is currently expanding internationally towards becoming a multi-domestic company. In this process, IT plays an important role in facilitating and enabling collaboration. Data has never been as important as it is today. Sharing, collecting, storing, using and capitalizing on data is one important component for all Saab's product areas. Information technology will bring improvements in practically every area and Saab will utilize this by incorporating IT even closer to our core business. Some areas that Saab IT will need to put extra effort in are:
* Increased digitalization in products and ways of working
* Invest in modern technologies such as automation, cyber, cloud and space
* Continuing to create a truly inclusive and performance driven culture
As a Manager and a Leader at Saab, it is important that you have the ability to build trust, be communicative and together with your team, drive change!
Enterprise IT Services is a product- and service based organization, including Service owners for the applicable services, that spans the need within the whole of Saab IT. One of the main purposes of the organization is to provide a common secure IT-infrastructure architecture used in different services or in development projects across Saab IT.
Within Enterprise IT Services, we are now looking for a manager for the department Asset, Communications & Servicedesk - Containing Business facing services such as Servicedesk, SAM, Communications etc. Competences within this department are primarily Service Managers. Focus for this department is both "Yellow" and "Red" delivery.
As a Manager within Enterprise IT Service, your main tasks are:
* Being a Service Owners and manager specialist to deliver the services
* Working together with Resource Management to staff additional needs
* Being responsible for development capabilities including Project Execution
* Being responsible for full service preferably using DevSecOps Methodology
* Provide a common secure IT infrastructure architecture
* Secure operational efficiency through service based workflow and development
* Actively participate in delivering your services.
You will be part of Enterprise IT Services Management Team and report directly to Head of Enterprise IT Services. Hiring Manager is Kristian Åkerström.
You are already today a skilled manager and business leader. You are comfortable being accountable for executing and enabling the strategy set by the SAAB and integrating policy across several departments, as well as contribute to strategic policy decisions. You also promote openness and trust and you have the courage to make tough decisions, putting business first, but also addressing the people side when challenges occurs.
* Master or Bachelor degree in IT, systems management or engineering
* Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a manager
* Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal, written and presentation
* Strong analytical skills
* Business acumen
* Process enhancement and business alignment
* Financial Management
* Experience from similar organisations
* Experience in driving change
* Managing third party vendors and developing partnership
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Feel free to send us your application in either Swedish or English.
What you will be a part of
IT is a core business enabler and vital for Saab's competitive advantage. Saab has a clear vision to continue to grow internationally. For Saab IT this means that we need to develop our capabilities to efficiently support this growth.
Since late 2019 there has been an ongoing work establishing a new Saab common IT Operating Model together with the Business Areas, a model describing how Saab IT will be functioning in order to provide the best value possible for Saab.
Implementing the new Saab common IT Operating Model and associated activities is called "Saab IT Transformation", a thorough change in our organization with the main objective to create more business value.
This is an ongoing process and neither your role nor the organisation is fixed. You will be a part of the transformation, shaping the new Saab IT for future needs.
Position is available in our main locations in Sweden at Saab primarily Göteborg, Linköping and Stockholm but not limited. Regular traveling within Sweden and Globally is required.
Kindly observe that this an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
If you have further questions about the position please contact recruitment manager Johan Sundström +46 73 4185949
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people