What if your job had an impact on shaping the future of urban mobility? Imagine your product roadmap improving sustainable last mile transportation for cities all over Europe. Imagine changing an industry with your team's latest products and features.
Voi is on a mission to transform urban mobility - providing a fun and sustainable alternative to the regular commute. We’re in the midst of setting the foundation for the future of Voi, this is your chance to leave your mark.
YOUR MISSION AT VOI/WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
Are you passionate about helping people find new, more sustainable ways of moving around their city? Do you thrive at the challenge of owning the end-to-end user experience of an innovative and fast growing product in a new industry? Do you have what it takes to grow that industry and drive more people and cities to embrace micromobility services?
- Own the end-to-end experience of riders using Voi scooters to get around their city
- Be the voice of our end customers, understanding their needs, integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
- Drive product execution, working closely cross-Voi with other product managers, engineers, designers, user researches, legal & regs, business & policy managers in each of our markets
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO EMBARK
- Establish a shared product vision across the company
- Translate the vision and ensure buy-in on strategies and priorities, coordinating and evangelising the product roadmap across business units & markets
- Marry the needs of our end-users with our business needs to set a product roadmap that support Voi’s future ambitions and overall strategy
- Build business cases for future developments
- Define and analyse metrics that inform and measure the impact of our product
- Tailor the product experience to the local needs of our riders and city partners across all markets where we operate
- Understand our competitor’s products and business models and continuously build and expand Voi’s competitive differentiation
- Coach other product managers and help us develop our ways of working within product at Voi
WHAT WILL HELP YOU ALONG THE WAY
- 7+ years of product development experience
- Leadership experience and proven ability to mobilise teams
- Experience having worked in lean start-up or similar, and familiarity with agile product development
- Experience working with consumers across global markets
- A strong plus is to have working knowledge of both hardware and software development
- Fluent in English - a plus to have other European languages (especially French, German, Spanish)
Micro-mobility is ever evolving, and no day is like the other. We build everything inhouse, and as an engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the app, frontend, backend, hardware, design - Whatever you’re interested in, we have a team for it.
Working at Voi is more than simply having a job; Our People Promise includes a personal Voiage where you will grow as a professional and be part of a team and culture that builds something meaningful for society. As a Voiager you’ll not only be part of our growth, but our purpose, voiage and culture. It also includes:
- Flexible holidays/30 days of paid vacation/etc
- Annual health contribution
- Flexible hours/work from anywhere/etc
- Working with the latest tech stack and having an impact on the tools we choose??
Ready to embark on a Voiage?
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to established transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way-through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what’s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you’re a great Voi culture add ! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.