OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About this opportunity
The Head of Strategic Commercial Management is responsible for defining the commercial strategy to ensure maximization of monetization for the entire BNEW portfolio, the backbone of Ericsson’s business, delivering 18BUSD Net Sales in 2022. The team is also responsible to evaluate the market implementation of the commercial strategies in cooperation with peers in Commercial Management in the BA and in all MAs; as well as key stakeholders in BNEW like its Product Area, Service Area and Finance to ensure a continuous improvement.
BNEW business is currently in an evolutionary phase after having secured 5G market leadership, with exciting and challenging trends in the industry such as the radio virtualization and disaggregation, the geopolitics dynamics, the inflationary pressures, or the preparations for 6G. Given the importance of these topics and that they all need to be addressed from commercial strategy perspective; the Head of Strategic Commercial Management is a pivotal role in BNEW and is regularly reporting and communicating to Head of BNEW and its LT, as well as senior leadership in the MAs.
What you will do
* Continuous drive of development of the BNEW Commercial Strategy, including strategic pricing and commercial value argumentation. Both overall and for segments of the portfolio. Ensures alignment regarding commercial strategies across multiple teams in the company (Group, BNEW Product Area and Service Area, other BAs).
* As a Leader (line manager), mentor, empower, and inspire a senior impactful team to implement at its best.
* Drive of proactive transformation of own organization vital to ensure that it is prepared to take on new responsibilities and changing demands
* Follow up on success of execution of commercial strategies and strategic pricing, including analysis of Market Areas feedback, customer feedback and competitor intelligence
* Develop assets to support BA and MAs to secure business results in line with company targets (techno-commercial guidelines, go to market material, sales tactics, value argumentation etc.)
* Ensures close collaboration and relationship with peers and stakeholders in own BA, other BAs, GF and in MAs
You will bring
* Detailed record of accomplishment of highly developed analytical skills, together with structured problem-solving and thought leadership; ideally with Management/Strategy Consulting background
* Broad knowledge of the Networks portfolio, being capable to understand the value proposition and differentiators of all its elements. With ability to articulate the value of a full solution which combines HW, SW, Services and understands customer struggles.
* Outstanding communication (C-level) and stakeholder management skills. Ability to influence and argue for change with respect and trust
* Previous experience in Market Area, ideally having been part of a core-3 or bid team is preferred. With a global view and aware of the particularities of the different markets.
* Detailed track record of efficient leadership of international teams, as line manager or leader in other type of roles. Recognized for building and mentoring impactful teams
* Stress tolerant, manages high workload (periodic); and acts with integrity
* Minimum Master's degree in Science or Engineering with additional business education
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready.
Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.