Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation towards becoming a true partnership driven leader in sustainable transports, where customer centric services plays an integral role. In context of having the customer in focus, developing services that are highly user friendly and desired, this is a key role in setting the direction, strategy and development together with our crossfunctional DevOps teams.
We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious colleague who are interested to take on the role to lead our great UX-design team and contribute as Head of UX-Design.
In the role, you will manage a team of approximately ten members and take our 'UX Design group' to the next level. Besides that, you will also be a valuable member of the Analytics and Data Driven services, management team reporting to the Director of the department.
• Develop the UX team to meet the business requirements from both areas, Customer Services and Retail Services.
• Manages the program of work and the people on each project and provide feedback to ensure they align with product goals and quality expectations.
• Working with the business (product managers) to understand what it needs from the UX team; securing headcount, budget and general performance management.
• Work closely together with Head of department, Service Design, to further develop our path towards a fully implemented Customer Journey approach.
• May lead UX design reviews and review deliverables from designers and concept developers/product managers.
• Take active part in developing the new management team of Analytics and Data Driven Services.
• You understand how Scania service business works and have capability to impact immensely the growth target of Services businesses in upcoming years.
• You are an experienced leader with proven track record in developing people and taking organizations to the next level through strategy and change management.
• You value team spirit, high pace and are a fast learner. You are proactive, pragmatic and make sure to find solutions to the identified challenges.
• You enjoy to do behind-the-scenes tasks that support the high-level strategy goals.
• You enjoy working in cross functional positions with focus on soft-skill driven tasks; being a strong advocate for user centric design, with customer demand at heart.
If this sounds interesting and you would like to join our new management team, don’t hesitate to contact Johan Falkstrand, Director and Head of KYS, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to vacation period between weeks 29-32, your application and any questions you might have will not be handled until after said dates.
A background check might be conducted for this position.