OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong eye for timeless and qualitative H&M HOME products? Are fast pace, unexplored grounds and endless possibilities something that thrills you? We are looking for a deputy multi-channel assistant buyer who wants to take on a new challenge within H&M HOME. The position is a substitute for a temporary leave of absence, 6 months, with the possibility of prolongation.
You share our passion for interior and want to grow with us as a brand. You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with drive and good interpersonal skills. You are motivated by working at a fast pace in a friendly and warm environment
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications:
For Furniture & Lighting:
· 6 years’ experience as a Junior/Assistant Buyer and/or has a buying education.
· Has experience within interior retail, working with furniture and/or lighting products
· Has Interior work experience
· Is creative, curious and has a big interest for and knowledge about interior.
For our Divided Concept:
· Experience working on the Asian market as Online Merchandiser or Jr Buyer
· Experience with optimizing sales online
Common qualifications for bout roles:
· Has a strong salesmanship and great commercial thinking.
· Experience working abroad as Junior buyer or online buyer
· See possibilities, improvements and simple solutions.
· Analytic thinking, a natural sense for numbers and an ability to take a wider view to plan, organize and prioritize.
· Is a team player with strong communication skills.
· Sustainable mindset is important to us and our customers.
· Has great English skills.
At H&M HOME we are building a world class interior brand. Made to inspire, the collections merge modern design and quality with affordable prices – enabling interior lovers across the world to create a personal home. With us, you get the opportunity to work close to our customers in a creative and dynamic culture.
Here, you can use your drive and ambition to set our business in motion and we challenge you with great responsibility from the start. We take care of each other, and we never compromise on sharing ideas and knowledge. With our entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset, we can inspire and attract customers all over the world.
H&M HOME is a global Interior brand within the H&M group – one of the biggest fashion and design companies in the world.
At H&M DIVIDED ASSORTMENT
At the Divided, you will be part of a fast pace environment and work with youthful and edgy products that welcome everyone. Our customers are fashion-conscious young women between the age of 15 to 21 that flock to Divided for clothing that expresses the ultimate in fashion, covering the spectrum from relaxed basics with sporty influences to eye-catching party outfits. Our assortment is divided into two divisions – Divided Girl and Divided Complements. Come and join our team at Divided!
Do you find this position interesting and suitable for you?
Please apply here with CV and Cover letter. Selection is ongoing, last day to apply but latest at the December 18th 2020.
And Please specify in the application which of the 2 Junior Buyer roles Furniture & Lighting or Divided you are applying for. This is a temporary 6 mounts contract that can be prolonged
We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
HRBP Lisa Hall