Do you dream of changing peoples’ lives through extraordinary sleep?
At Hästens, we strive for a world where people sleep well - one that’s more joyful, peaceful and loving. Every day since 1852, we continue to hone our world-class craft in our factory in Köping, Sweden.
Join our tribe of extraordinary creative thinkers and visionaries to embody the Spirit of Hästens: an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master our craft and enhance people’s well-being.
Together, let’s awaken the world.
About the role
Join us during a time of exciting worldwide growht as HR Administrator. In this role, within our Head Office, you will primarily support the day-to-day activities in HR in a myriad of ways including processing employee data, updating company policies, assisting in the hiring, pre & onboarding process and other ad hoc projects and practices, depending on the business need at any given time. Hästens is in a high-growth phase as a company, so this position will be pivotal in supporting the HR team. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Be a part of the local team to support HR initiatives and provide day-to-day HR guidance
- Be a part of the global HR team, working collaboratively on wider people- focused strategies and projects
- Handle the majority of employee documentation, personnel records, including contracts, recruitment paperwork, starter packs and onboarding/hire guides
- Post and code invoices to the system of HR related payments
- Update internal HR databases (i.e record sick or maternity leave)
- Assist in the hiring, pre & Onboarding process and other ad hoc projects and practices
- Prepare and amend HR documents, i.e HR policies, job offers, employment contracts, etc
- Review and renew company policies and legal compliance
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Implement and support on a wide range of global HR activities, policies, processes, and programs within the business such as HRIS implementation, performance review program, etc
- Create HR reports, presentations, HR metrics & analytics
- Support the organization/logistic of training initiatives (online/on-site), HR meetings, FIKA, company’s events, year-end activities.
- Support leaders to deliver on company goals and drive culture
- Assist with any other administrative tasks and when they arise
- Follow guidelines, use tools and ensure a structured way of working when it comes to people respect and keep deadlines and follow up on results.
- Stay up to date with HR best practices.
- Keep a positive approach with employees and stakeholders.
Act as true professional by representing the Hästens values
Skills and requirements
- Degree level, in either HR, management or a business related field
- Work experience as HR Administrator or Admin Officer, HR Adminstrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiar with HR Information System (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Computer literacy (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, e.g.) and in Apple-based applications, particularly Keynote.
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritize important/urgent activities
- Support & service mindset
- Warm, welcoming and positive approach
About Hästens Beds
Sleep may be today’s ultimate modern luxury. But it’s more than that; it’s a biological necessity and the foundation of our entire wellbeing. We want people to sleep well so that they can create the future they dream of upon waking. That’s why our master craftsmen consider and handcraft every detail of our bespoke designs using only the finest natural materials.
We are proud to be a world-class international brand, operating in more than 40 countries with over 300 partners in Europe, Asia, America and Africa - and still growing.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a comprehensive and competitive salary and benefits program.
Commitment Hästens Beds is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status