OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you looking for a role where you can use your interest in health, safety and the environment (HSE) in your daily work? Then this is a role for you! We are now recruiting a HSE Advisor to RWE Renewables in the Sundsvall region. You will get the opportunity to work with the wind farm in Nysäter, which is one of Europe's largest wind farms.
We are about 60 employees in Malmö which before we became RWE Renewables was owned by E.ON. Now we have new and high ambitions for further growing renewable energy in the Nordic region, and we are in the starting pits of our journey together with about 3,500 colleagues in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Pacific.
In your role you have great freedom to organize your work in the way that suits you.
Our culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and commitment.
With us you get a dynamic job where relationships, personal development and the implementation of a growth strategy will be even a big part of your everyday life.
About the role
We are now recruiting a very important role based in the Sundsvall area. The job is as HSE Advisor Wind where you will get the opportunity to work with RWE's HSE work in the Nordic region together with a small team. Your main focus will be to support our operational as well as support function teams on HSE matters, including site visits & inspections, construction and maintenance activities, HSE processes and documents as well as trainings, coaching and culture. You will have the opportunity to engage with your colleagues in other regions and technologies to drive continuous improvement within the wider organization.
We want you to have experience of:
* Renewable technologies, in particular Onshore wind and battery storage
* Comprehensive job experience (> 3 years) and HSE-specific qualifications, preferably in the energy sector
* Good working knowledge of Swedish Health & Safety and Environmental legislation, additional Nordic countries of advantage.
* Experience in implementing and improving an HSE Management System, preferably aligned with ISO 14001, 45001 or similar
* Working with teams at operational assets, construction projects, contractors and other stakeholders
* Developing and improving a HSE culture within organizations
* Good health, with general all-round fitness to work at height (Certificate for work involving climbing with a large level difference, AFS 2019:3).
* Pronounced target accountability taking customer requirements into account
To thrive and succeed in this role you have successfully completed university studies (M.Sc./Diploma) in a relevant subject area (engineering-related/safety/risk engineering or similar studies) or a technical education (e.g. electrician, operations & maintenance) with further HSE-specific qualifications.
You have good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high degree of self-directed initiative and personal responsibility.
You do have a driving license-B.
We would also like you to have:
* Good assertiveness, persuasiveness and openness to dialogue
* Pronounced team spirit and communication skills
* Good decision-making competence
* High level of facilitation, presentation and coaching skills
* Agile way of working in conjunction with a high willingness to travel, incl. international travels
* Networked and cross-sector mindset in an international environment
You handle Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing, if you also have knowledge of the other languages in the Nordic countries, it is a merit.
Welcome to apply today, but no later than November 22th.
If you are interested in applying for this position, press: HERE
If you have any questions about the role please contact Recruiting Manager Volker Türk