OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you like to manage Health and Safety functions in projects in order to contribute to effective safety leadership?
We are now looking for an HSE Manager to our client in Stenungsund. You will be managing Health, Safety and Environment disciplines and oversees the contractor´s management in every project´s, specific the Safety Management Plan.Our Client is a worldwide company with consultants, engineers and construction workers that love to be challenged. All in the purpose of delivering a more sustainable world and to solve the complexity of the energy, chemicals, and resources sectors. Welcome with your application today!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We offer a unique opportunity to be part of a market leading, innovative, and global company. In this role you will get a combination of management task´s with strategies and projects, at the same time you will be operationally out in the field with the engineers. You get a solid and safe place at our client and in a consultative way, you will drive the commercial towards the customer.
The client is an equal opportunity employer, and they create a working culture that embraces diversity and promotes inclusion and flexibility. Their people reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations, and offer equal chances during the application process.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
The main task is to perform health and safety management functions to the projects and give support to the project management team, including HSE coaching & mentoring for effective safety leadership.
You will also;
• Implement robust contractor management process including pre-selection, orientation and on-theground review of performance
• Ensure effective hazard & incident management processes are implemented including the use of the Clients Assurance System
• Implement effective Emergency Preparedness and Response plans aligned with the client & Client Crisis Management Plans
• Perform Systematic Work Environment Management
• Ensure that relevant HSE training is provided and is up to date
• Co-ordinate all fire drills as requested by building management, ensure firefighting equipment is up to date
• Manage all HSE related issues that arise from HSE floor inspections
• Convene HSE committee meetings
In this position you will report to the Manager in Belgium and work across the organization in various projects. Our client has production and manufacturing in Stenungsund, about 40 minutes from Gothenburg with good connections to public transportation. They operate internationally, and the role can also include some business travel to customer project´s in Europe.
The assignment will start as soon as possible and is estimated for at least 6 months. Initially you will be employed by TNG and for the right candidate the client wants to offer you a permanent position in the future. As an employed consultant by TNG, of course you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, and wellness grants..
WHO ARE YOU?
To succeed in the role, you need to have proven experience of working within Health, Safety and Environment disciplines in a operationally position. Maybe you have worked as a Safety Manager and have extensive experience from Construction on management level. Working out in the field, at site, from a fast paced and international company with manufacturers and the contractor´s is an advantage.
• Understanding of the principles and practices of HSE Management
• Implementation and improvement of management systems
• Proven capability in managing and controlling budgets and schedules
• Strong leadership and communications skills
• Solid strategic planning ability within a Commercial environment
• Excellent Swedish and English written and verbal communication
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Ability to deal with conflicting priorities in a busy environment
• Pro-active team player
This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG Tech, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-410 690 50
08-410 639 22
08-21 92 05
08-410 639 23
0709-76 48 95
08-410 639 29
070-350 03 07