OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We at Öhlins Jönköping are currently expanding our R&D capabilities and therefore searching for a hydraulic engineer. Your work will be focused to research and development of electronically controlled valves and semi-active shock absorbers for the automotive industry.
As a hydraulic engineer you will be part of a cross-functional project team which requires close cooperation with design, CAE and verification engineers. You will be working in the following areas:
- Technical research on active valve technology
- Invent new conceptual functionality
- Simulating design functionality using 1D-modelling tools
- Interpret product requirements and customer demands
- Perform analysis of competitors technology
- Developing concept design and creating CAD-models and drawings
- Participating in design failure mode effect analysis and design reviews
- Participate in technical discussions both internally as well as with our manufacturing partner
Experience within the following tools is meritorious:
- Simcenter Amesim
- Siemens NX
As person you have an inventive mind that likes to dig into technical challenges. You are a communicative team player and likes to take responsibility for both technical tasks as well as acting as coach for colleagues with less experience.
You should have a master’s degree within hydraulics, mechatronics or similar. You have several years of working experience from hydraulic applications. Experience from valving technology or the automotive industry is meritorious. You need good knowledge in both Swedish and English.
For more than 45 years, Öhlins Racing has produced advanced suspension systems. Over the years hundreds of world champion titles have been won using our technology. Today Öhlins develops and manufactures front forks, shock absorbers and steering dampers for both racing as well as street use for motorcycles, cars and MTB´s. The majority of sales are exported to Europe, Japan and USA. We are represented in 50 countries worldwide and our committed employees strive on daily basis to find function, performance and comfort for our customer.