This isn´t a conventional car company. We´re a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
Incident Investigator at Lynk & Co
You will join our team responsible for technical support and incident handling.
You will be responsible for incident investigations from a technical perspective on Lynk & Co cars in Europe. The work will be performed in close corporation with technical support and development organizations. The role will also be combined with technical support when possible.
You will be located in Gothenburg, Lindholmen, but you will travel around Europe on a frequent basis.
What you´ll do
- Perform technical investigations on our cars and document incidents
- You will apart from incident investigations also work with technical support
- Be a part of developing the function and process of incident handling
- Challenge existing automotive standards with new ideas and proposals for process and system solutions
What you should have
- Experience of technical investigations of car incidents
- Good technical knowledge of complete car (powertrain, chassis, electrical architecture etc)
- If you have deeper knowledge in a certain area such as e.g. electric or powertrain that would be advantageous
- Good cooperation skills working close with development team and market
- Good communication and documentation skills
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that’s not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and a 50/50 gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Cart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, beers after work, etc.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast, but the thrill is higher!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization.
- Make a difference. We’re a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & co
We´re not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We´ve cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you´re an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you´ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence- based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile and/or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 2020-10-07. We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don´t hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Marielle Borkman Edgren, +46 729 888320. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Magnus Blixt, +46 72 1843891.