Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a company in a transformation process, where you have a good opportunity to develop and be inspired?
We are looking for a CRM Manager, who will be responsible for ensuring, implementing and analyzing our CRM strategy online and offline according to our Omnichannel strategy.
About the company
Indiska is a Swedish lifestyle company established in 1901. Indiska's products are sold in 43 stores in Sweden and Finland as well as in our international e-commerce. Indiska offers fashion and interior design in a unique mix of Indiska heritage and Scandinavian simplicity. Indiska strives for sustainability at all levels and to offer our customers products that are easy to use and love, at a good price.
Indiska is in the middle of an exciting journey where we will take our customer offer and brand to the next level. As an employee, it requires flexibility, entrepreneurship and strong commitment. If you are interested in fashion and interior design and are passionate about making a difference, you will thrive. We hope you want to join the journey!
About the position
In this role you will be responsible for leading and developing Indiskas Loyalty Program, ensure that our planned activities and campaigns are carried out according to the commercial plan and make sure that the communication to our customers follows our plan and is in line with our brand strategy and brand manual. You will also be leading the CRM team and be responsible for Indiskas GDPR strategy. You will report to Head of Marketing and eCommerce.
- Lead, plan and prioritize the daily work related to the commercial plan within CRM
- Responsible for ensuring, implementing and analyzing our CRM strategy online and offline
- Lead the CRM team
- Design and implement new customer club strategy with a focus on creating loyalty and added value for the customer
- Act as the owner of the CRM platform (Voyado)
- Responsible for the Loyalty program
- Optimize campaign based on the CRM and Marketing strategies
- Work with customer insights and customer data.
- Improve experiences in our website for the logged in Customer, with a focus on enhancing the customer experience, such as reviews, search, cross-sell, up-sell and dynamic content on our customer pages
- Measuring performance and developing running automations
- Create personalized communication
- Implement and make sure Indiskas GDPR strategy is implemented and that we follow regulations
Who are you?
We value individuals who can contribute to a positive work environment and thrive in a team-oriented setting. Being a team player and supporting your colleagues will be crucial in achieving our goals. While being a team player is important, we also value individuals who can work independently and take initiative. We are also looking for a self-starter who can identify opportunities and drive projects forward, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and accountability. Your ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and deliver high-quality work will be essential in contributing to the overall success of the team.
- University education or relevant higher academic education
- +5 years of experience in email marketing and data-driven customer communication
- Experience of working in CRM/Marketing automation systems (Infobaleen/Stiflab, Voyado etc)
- Good understanding of marketing automation, CLV maximization, customer strategies and retention
- Good knowledge in Omnichannel (Collaboration of online- and offline sales)
- Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimization
- General understanding of segmentation models
- Fluent in English and Swedish both spoken and written
- Leadership skills
- Experience building lifecycle marketing campaigns
Type of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: As soon as possible
Office based / Home based: Office based. It is possible to work remotely one day a week.
For questions contact: email@example.com
Does this sound like a role for you? Then send in your application today!
Meet some of our colleagues and get further information about the company and our commitment to environmental, ethical and social issues, on our website www.indiska.com.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Fanny Lidgren, HR-assistent
Sara Kandel, Butikschef
0910-77 82 30