OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Indiska is a Swedish lifestyle brand established in 1901 offering interior and fashion in a unique mix of Scandinavian design and influences from across the globe. Indiska has 45 stores in Sweden, a European eCommerce and presence on Tmall, Zalando and AboutYou.
Indiska is on an intensive change journey to take the customer offering and brand to the next level. As a member of the team, this requires flexibility, entrepreneurial drive, and great problem-solving skills. If you are excited about the next generation retail stores and driving growth in a high pace – we are the right fit for you.
As the Head of Store Operations, you will report to the CEO Karin Lindahl and work closely the regional-and store managers
About the role
As the Head of Store Operations at Indiska your main tasks are to:
• Lead strategy and business planning for retail network
• Identify and engage in new business opportunities
• Develop store concept in line with Indiska’s brand positioning
• Lead local marketing initiatives as well as coordinating marketing activities across retail network
• Steer and support rent negotiations
• KPI-tracking and performance management
• Responsible for customer service
• You are self-propelled, analytical and love problem solving
• You have an entrepreneurial mindset, want to change Indiska’s traditional ways of doing things and have the drive to do it
• You have experience from project management and leading teams
• Your commercial and analytical mindset is paired with a strong preference for action
• A Master / Bachelor degree in Business / Engineering / Finance
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience from top-tier strategy / management consulting firms or strategy/business development
• Structured communicator and presenter with focus on actionable insights
• Experience leading, coaching and inspiring team members
Do this challenges , qualifications, and opportunities apply to you?
Please, send us your CV and cover letter. Last day for applications is 8th of June 2021.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Fanny Lidgren, HR-assistent
Sara Kandel, Butikschef
0910-77 82 30