Do you have a passion for Fashion and HOME Interior? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a company in a transformation process? Come and join our team, we are looking for a Junior Buyer to support the Product Manager for Fashion categories.
About the company
Indiska is a Swedish lifestyle company established in 1901. Indiska's products are sold in 43 stores in Sweden and Finland as well as in our international e-commerce. Indiska offers fashion and interior design in a unique mix of Indiska heritage and Scandinavian simplicity. Indiska strives for sustainability at all levels and to offer our customers products that are easy to use and love, at a good price.
Indiska is in the middle of an exciting journey where we will take our customer offer and brand to the next level. If you are interested in fashion and interior design and are passionate about making a difference, you will thrive. We hope you want to join the journey!
About the position
Assist the Product Manager with supporting activities by analysing, developing, planning the assortment to achieve great customer offer and meaningful growth.
- Responsible to support Product Manager to actively follow timelines and keep deadlines.
- Identify business opportunities through constantly follow, react, and identify new sales opportunities through selling analysis, competitor analysis & customer insights.
- Support the Product Manager in the quantification and selling analysis.
- Responsible for order placement and updates.
- Responsible to secure PIM (Inriver).
- Responsible for sample handling & secure photo samples are ordered in time.
- Do analysis to find selling potential on store, size, colours, and price level for both store and E-com.
As a Junior Buyer in our Purchasing & Assortment team, we are looking for a results-oriented individual who is analytical, self-driven, and thrives in a collaborative environment. You possess strong organizational skills, a structured approach to work, and a learning mindset to continuously grow and adapt.
- Has a genuine passion for Fashion and Interior.
- Like working in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Able to prioritize workload, have good organizational skills and a good eye for detail.
- Driven and result oriented personality with strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Team working attitude and a natural problem solver.
- Enrolled a Bachelor study in the field of Fashion or Degree in Business or similar.
- A background in retail is an advantage.
Type of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Manager: You will report to the Head of Purchasing and Assortment
Start date: As soon as possible.
Office based / Home based: Office based. It is possible to work remotely one day a week.
For questions contact: Mimmi.Wahlstrom@indiska.se
Does this sound like a role for you? Then send in your application today!
Meet some of our colleagues and get further information about the company and our commitment to environmental, ethical, and social issues, on our website www.indiska.com (http://www.indiska.com/).
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Fanny Lidgren, HR-assistent
Sara Kandel, Butikschef
0910-77 82 30