OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to have an evolving role as Industrialization Engineer in a global company? Welcome to us at Akwel Automotive, we manufacture and develop components for the automotive industry. Akwel Automotive, formerly known as Autotube, is the automotive industry's resource for shaped pipes and conduits in metallic materials with high technical expertise in air and liquid distribution. With factories in Varberg and Ulricehamn, AKWEL has a turnover of SEK 630 million and employs a total of approximately 380 people, 220 people working in Varberg.
As a member of the Project team, the Industrialization Engineer is appointed as Process Engineer in charge of developing the standards for new types of products and/or technologies which are simple, solid, easy to implement and durable, and in compliance with QCD objectives.
Areas of work as Industrialization Engineer:
- Member of the Project team as of the launching process
- Manages the expected tasks in the Quality Plan of the project and elaborates the process standards by drawing up blocks and standardization and capitalization sheets and defining standard PFMEA and control blocks
- Responsible for the process consistency in compliance with the specifications, in conjunction with the Project Manager, and/or the Product Line Industrialization Manager
- Takes an active role in technical meetings and project reviews
- May be required to participate in PFMEA resources
- Takes an active part, in conjunction with the Process Engineer, in the action plan of product/process adjustment as well as the validation of technical choices of new processes.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers of new production resources, monitors the selection process and validates the approval process.
- Leads the capitalization of know-how process on his/her area of activity and ensures the cross-functional collaboration by analyzing complaints, lessons learned, scrap, etc.
As an Industrialization Engineer, you work in close collaboration with Our team of Industrialization engineers globally. You are often part of project groups and work together with, among other things. Project Manager, Product Line Industrialization Manager and Process Engineers. Furthermore, you have contact with our production staff, suppliers and in some cases also customers. You report to the Product Line Industrialization Manager.
In the role of Industrialization Engineer, you either start from Akwel's facility in Ulricehamn or Varberg, depending on your place of residence / preference. The employment starts with a solid introduction program locally. Of course, the prevailing situation around covid-19 will be considered before you start traveling in the service.
Akwel – Specialist in fluid Management and Mechanisms
As an automotive and heavy goods vehicle components manufacturer, we have two areas of expertise: fluid Management and Mechanisms.
We design, develop and distribute high-performance products and systems, with first-rate industrial and technological know-how in mastering the application and processing of materials and mechatronic integration.
Expertise which allows us to provide our customers throughout the world with increasingly competitive solutions to make their vehicles more reliable, more environmentally-friendly and more pleasant to drive.
Akwel has nearly 12,000 employees worldwide distributed across over 40 industrial sites and 7 representative offices in over 20 countries on 5 continents. Read more at www.akwel-automotive.com.
To succeed in the position of Industrialization Engineer you have a great technical interest, knowledge and skill. We would like to see you trained in mechanical engineering and we are looking for someone with process engineering skills and experience. It is a clear advantage if you have worked with metal before, especially cutting, welding, bending and metal forming.
- Higher education in mechanical engineering / product development or similar
- Experience of working with metal
- Great technical knowledge and skill
- Practically laid and "hands on"
- Good problem solving abilities
- Experience of quality work
- Good data habits
- Very good knowledge of English, good knowledge of Swedish
- Experience from the automotive industry
- Experience of cutting, welding, bending and end forming of metal pipes
- Knowledge of quality management system
As a person, you are structured and accurate, with good analytical ability. You enjoy working in an international environment where you interact with people from different educational backgrounds, countries and cultures. The fact that you are communicative and can methodically convey your technical knowledge to your colleagues is a prerequisite for success in the service.
Take the opportunity to develop within a global company with great development opportunities - we look forward to your application!
The application is made at www.speedgroup.se. Selection is ongoing, so don't miss the opportunity - apply today!
We would like your CV in both Swedish and English.
SEO: Industrialiseringstekniker, Industrialiseringsingenjör, Industrialization Engineer, Industrialization engineer
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
033-44 47 46