OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Our client´s Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world´s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. They enjoy a bird´s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. They´re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. They advise clients on their broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Businesses that partner with our client come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high quality client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of our costumers key clients and understand how their range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager, you´ll work with this customers largest advertisers to provide digital solutions for Sales and Marketing objectives via a variety of their products (e.g. Search, Mobile, Display and App promotion). Additionally, you will manage C-level relationships and work closely with their clients to help them grow.
- Develop and maintain C-level relationships and serve as a point of contact to their customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing the client´s growth, and optimizing the advertising resources.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analyses and consultative recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to present to clients.
- Structure joint business plans for key customer accounts and help transform growth curves thorough understanding of their business objectives, key performance indicators (KPIs), and challenges.
- Educate the market on this clients advertising solutions.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at events and conferences.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in an online sales, business-development and marketing capacity. Direct client facing experience and having had client responsibility is a must to be considered for the role.
- Experience in building relationships within the media and advertising sectors.
- Experience in business development and customer relationships.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to mentor account managers in an effort to drive their performance.
- Ability to deliver results under deadlines with excellent servicing and consultative skills.
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter:
Moa Lardner or Anders Lindén via +4610 – 173 73 00.
Welcome with your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08-598 981 58
08-598 980 22
08-598 980 00