OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
XDIN subsidiary of ALTEN Group includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa, and the Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
At XDIN, we are always looking for world-class talent to lead our global teams through commitment and dedication to our OEM and Tier I clients. We believe in quality support from concept through production and delivering the best customer experience while at the same time attaining a great place to work!
- Competitive wages, BOE.
- Major health, dental insurance benefits, and vision savings plan. 401k, and basic life.
- Supplemental benefits such as short-term disability, accident, cancer, and life insurance.
- Paid company holidays and earned time off.
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
- WORK CLOSELY WITH THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT GROUP TO DETERMINE PROJECT REQUIREMENTS AND PRIORITIES
- MANAGE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FRONT-END INTERFACE, COLLABORATING WITH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL BACK-END ENGINEERS
- DETERMINE DESIGN ELEMENTS BY CONDUCTING IN-VEHICLE RESEARCH, SUCH AS VEHICLE WIRING CONNECTIONS OR CAN BUS MESSAGE ANALYSIS
- INTERACT WITH OTHER FUNCTIONAL GROUPS, CUSTOMERS, AND VENDORS TO COORDINATE TECHNICAL MATTER AND TO CONTRIBUTE TECHNICALLY ON PROJECTS
- CREATE PRODUCT APPLICATION FIRMWARE
- UTILIZE VEHICLE ETHERNET KNOWLEDGE TO DEVELOP COMMUNICATION PATHWAYS FOR VEHICLE INFOTAINMENT, ETC.
- KNOWLEDGE OF CIRCUIT SCHEMATICS AND CREATING PCB LAYOUTS
- TROUBLESHOOT PROBLEMATIC INSTALLATIONS FROM PRODUCTION TEAM, RETAIL DEALERS AND END-USERS
- Vehicle Ethernet
- Android UI
- Software Development
- Experience with automotive electronics (infotainment, radio, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience with relevant tasks to automotive infotainment/electronics
Location: Tampa, Florida
BEFORE YOU APPLY YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT A SWEDISH OR FRENCH CITIZENSHIP AND A MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS OF WORK EXPIRIENCE IS A REQUIREMENT, IF YOU DON’T HAVE A SWEDISH OR FRENCH CITIZENSHIP WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONSIDER YOU AS POTENTIAL CANDIDATE!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget