OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Electrolux Innovation Hub
Electrolux Global Consumer Experience Organization is looking for an Innovation Lead to join forces to our Global Innovation Hub.
In this newly created role, your mission will be to help grow Electrolux as a sustainable leader. By collaborating with internal and external innovators you will lead exploration and validation of new, innovative products, services and experience with the power to improve the everyday lives of millions of people around the world.
As a creative problem solver you’ll play a key role within Electrolux Innovation Hub, tasked to push the boundaries and positively challenge others and ourselves to define brand shaping solutions beyond our current portfolio & business context, with the aim to enable more sustainable cooking, make clothes last longer and bring a healthier home environment.
Key responsibilities we predict (amongst others):
1. Lead small multidisciplinary teams in the strive to translate emerging consumer needs and challenge into desirable future solutions that has the power to enable better and more sustainable living for people around the world.
2. In collaboration with relevant Electrolux teams, bring identified opportunities to life via future concept solutions and in market validated and incubated solutions, services and experiences.
3. Through tools, methods and facilitation, help accelerate others in their strive to explore, test and scale innovative ideas with speed and precision.
4. Form strong relationships internally and be a champion of design thinking, agile ways of working and a modern innovation management process.
Qualities we love:
- Entrepreneurship: Where others see problems, you see opportunities. With the ability to find solutions with limited resources and input you are driven to deliver successful outcomes. You are comfortable making decisions in a changing environment and have the resilience to take ideas through various scrutiny and turn them into vital solutions, services and businesses within the ecosystem of a larger organization.
- Innovation management: A native team player, you know that innovation is born out of diversity and is the success of collaboration. Able to lead with curiosity, courage and imagination you are excited about the task to support or lead cross functional teams and multiple profiles forward through the innovation process.
- Business maturity: You understand different business drivers and models in a digital world, are a skilled communicator who are able to make complex challenges easy to understand and have the ability to make a strong impression to management and colleagues at all levels.
- Relationship builder: As a skilled networker you thrive in an international environment, can easily establish new relationships and bring people together from different areas. You see the importance of maintaining a good relationship with the people who impact your work and you know that understanding the company’s culture and structure while nurturing an internal network is essential to build credibility and get things done.
Experiences we value
• Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field.
• 7+ years’ relevant experience as a corporate intrapreneur, entrepreneur and/or innovation strategy experience from relevant consultancy.
• Significant experience facilitating, applying design thinking and agile methodologies.
• Experience from corporate innovation and innovation management
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills with sense for corporate politics.
• Flexible leadership style, cultural sensitivity and ability to adapt to different cultures and environments.
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent in English. Other languages are a benefit.
What we offer
We offer you a possibility to leverage the capabilities and resources of a large international company with the freedom to listen to your entrepreneurial spirit to, at scale make a difference in people’s everyday life around the world.
Please apply in English.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Rekryterare Petra Fekete
Rekryterare Petra Fekete
08-738 60 00
Servicechef Christer Ekman