OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 140,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbldHPFltQQ
Schneider Electric has been ranked the world’s most sustainable corporation, in a prestigious annual list compiled by Corporate Knights, a media and research company focused on corporate sustainability performance
The World’s 50 Most Sustainable Companies in 2021 | Earth.Org - Past | Present | Future
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Nordic Channel Inside Sales Rep, who is ready to further develop their career and skills. You will be working closely with our Nordic Channel team focusing on sales of our APC brand and racks/accessories. Your customers will be IT Resellers (ATEA, Dustin etc) and IT distributors (Tech Data, Ingram Micro and ALSO)
You are responsible for generating sales within 30 existing named IT Reseller/VAR accounts by phone, increase share over top competitors and establish channel control executing Schneider Electric Sales Strategies and tactics. Additionally, providing sales support regarding quotes, contracts and orders to the partners and distributors working closely with the Channel and Distribution Managers for all Nordic Countries.
• Grow Schneider Electric market share and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Build and develop relationships with your accounts and broaden your network.
• Assist and support Channel Managers wherever possible to secure new business within their region and their named accounts
• Working on own projects for the assigned Reseller accounts
• Internal reporting and administrative tasks
• Ensure processes and tools are utilized and kept up to date to provide accurate reporting
• Consult with other internal and external business teams on best practice
• Work with analysis and operations teams to measure and drive marketing ROI
• Drive customer satisfaction
• Map and drive sales for ATEA Nordics
Required skills and experiences
• College degree or relevant experience in business or similar, marketing or information technology
• IT Channel sales experience is a plus
• Business fluent in Swedish and English; additional languages are an advantage
What do we offer you?
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now.
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life integration!
Did we get you inspired?
Read more about us and apply at https://www.se.com/se/jobb
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Anna Otterberg, at 0706 965 583 and if you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Liselott Wigstrand at 0725 200 797.
Welcome to submit your application!
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On. https://www.se.com/se/jobb
Tag sales, säljare, AM, innesäljare
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget