Our client is an American public multinational corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions.
Its most profitable products have come to dominate the commercial office suite market, and the company’s operating system, which has achieved near ubiquity in the desktop computer market. The company has also diversified in recent years into the video game industry as well as into the consumer electronics and digital services market.
We are looking for an Inside Support Sales Representative
As an Inside Support Solution Sales Representative, you will work directly with customers, sales team and support functions to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quota. You are expected to develop a strategy for identifying, driving & closing Support Solution opportunities for your assigned territory. Position support services/offerings and solutions in the context of customer needs and experiences. Leverage social, digital, video, chat and phone to effectively reach, sell to and manage the end customers.
You are expected to drive and close Support contract renewals (annual contracts) as well as drive new customer sales motion. In this role you are also expected to set up and drive the Inside Sales Back Office function. This function will support other sellers with sales analytics, lead pipeline creation and support in larger more complex opportunities as well as internal marketing activities.
A typical day:
- Working with internal tools to understand the full renewal journey
- Schedule customer calls and new deals
- Prepare price models and how the chosen deal is built
- Training on internal tools will be provided like CRM database
- Admin segment in this role – update spreadsheets
- Proven sales experience and proven track record of success
- Ability to identify the key aspects of a potential opportunity, progress the opportunity to close.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone, email, video and presentations.
- Achievement and success-driven personality
- 3 to 5 years experience
The candidates we are looking for are fluent in Swedish and English, only candidates with a Swedish work permit already in place will be taken into consideration and you must have relevant experience that reflects this position. The position is going to be based at our clients’ Swedish office in Stockholm. #jobbjustnu
All applications and CV’s must be submitted in English in order to be taken into consideration. Please e-mail head of recruitment Nordics, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the position.
About Venezu: we are a temp and recruitment agency that works exclusively with B2B companies in the ICT industry. We focus on the Nordic market, and we are looking for motivated and skilled candidates that fit the innovative and can-do environment of our customers.