OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
We are now strengthening the Cluster Training Delivery team with a new Instructor. The Cluster Training Delivery team is part of the ECA Cluster Field Service Organization, supporting the FSO and Tetra Pak Training Services to deliver learning products to the Customer and Tetra Pak technical staff working with Tetra Pak equipment.
What you will do
· Deliver world class training services, continuing to drive improvements in their own delivery techniques and effectiveness in using new modalities. Demonstrates proven success in transfer of relevant knowledge and skills to all participants.
· Responsible for maintaining assigned TTC equipment according to TrS guidelines. Ensures customer equipment is restored to production conditions at conclusion of training. Ensures preparation of machine, materials and access, as applicable, prior to start of event.
· Conducts customer and field force assessment and certification activities when applicable.
· Supports Training Services Portfolio in developing learning development programs and customized offerings
· Provide reports and feedback according to global standards and actively contribute in continuous improvement of global training via user groups
· Understand the TrS training portfolio for customers and for field force and proactively identify opportunities
The position is based in Lund, Sweden.
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you need to be able to work with changing requirements while keeping the key content and big picture in focus.
You must adjust to the audience from a cultural and knowledge-level perspective while and delivering materials in a simple and efficient way.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as trainer, coach, working with Tetra Pak equipment
· Experience interacting with customers, Tetra Pak Service Engineers, and other types of stakeholders
· Experience in training delivery, face-to-face and virtual sessions
· Excellent presentation skills
· Proficiency working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
A high level of proficiency in English, both oral and written is required.
We offer you
· Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
· Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
· Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
· Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
Please complete and submit your CV in English to Josephine.Malalla@tetrapak.com no later than the 25th of May 2021.