OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you a passionate scientist who enjoys working in the lab and have experience of technologies such as PCR, ligand binding, branched-DNA and hybridisation ELISA? If yes, this position might be the next challenge for you!
Welcome to join us in the Integrated Bioanalysis function at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg, Sweden as a Senior Scientist with Integrated Bioanalysis expertise. You will be working in a multidiscipline drug discovery team and will be designing bioanalysis method strategies and interpreting data generated in support of new modality projects that will advance our drug pipeline.
The role sits in our Discovery Bioanalysis Europe team which is part of the Clinical Pharmacology and Safety Sciences (CPSS) organisation. We are responsible for the analysis of nucleotide, protein, monoclonal antibody and gene and cell therapeutics and non-clinical safety biomarkers in biological and in-vitro samples generated in support of non-GLP pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic and investigational safety studies. We have a diverse array of scientists working across many technologies to ensure delivery of critical assays and data analysis that drive go/no go decisions and ensure the right combination of medicines get to the right patient, in the right dose, at the right time.
Thrive in a place where the brightest and most curious minds seamlessly come together in our inclusive environment.
What you'll do:
Using a range of innovative analytical methodologies, this position will work to develop novel quantitative bioanalysis methods for the pharmacokinetic measurement of therapeutic gene editing, protein, monoclonal antibody and nucleotide therapeutics. Your focus and principle responsibility will be in the lab, designing, developing, and deploying assays and then interpreting the data generated to support drug discovery program transition through to lead candidate selection.
In the role you will also represent the department on multidiscipline drug discovery teams spanning a number of different therapeutic modalities, thus ability to utilise a range of technologies in the lab will be essential such as PCR, ligand binding, branched-DNA and hybridisation ELISA.
Essential in the role:
* A strong background in a biological or chemical related discipline with extensive experience of developing methods for the quantitative measurement of biotherapeutics such as therapeutic gene editing, monoclonal antibody, nucleotides and proteins.
* Experience with the development, troubleshooting and qualification of quantitative pharmacokinetic assays for drug measurement in various biological matrices (e.g. plasma, urine, tissue homogenate).
* A high level of independence and with an ability to develop hypotheses and execute analysis plans for pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and biomarker data.
We also believe that you are a team player that communicate and collaborate in a natural way. Ability to think and act creatively and independently and outstanding record keeping skills are essential - and with your attention to details you will manage the role with success.
Desirable in the role:
* Experience with advanced data analysis tools for analyzing and visualizing pharmacokinetic and biomarker data.
* Operational experience with HPLC-MS/MS for measurement of proteins and nucleotides.
* A proven track record of publication in gene editing, nucleotide and / or large molecule bioanalysis field. Innovative and influential leader, capable of developing strategic approaches to analytical challenges.
Be part of a dedicated Research & Development team. Fuelled by our commitment to help more patients, strengthen our pipeline and grow our area. Here all doors are open, and every voice is heard. From working side-by-side with academia to innovating with biotech - we are forever expanding our horizons.
So, what's next? If this sounds like the job and place for you - welcome to apply today! We look forward to your application, but no later than 14th August, 2022.
Our Gothenburg site: https://www.astrazeneca.com/our-science/gothenburg.html
Life in Gothenburg: https://www.movetogothenburg.com/
Make a move to Global Gothenburg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-Iqbb4aw38
NOTE - Due to our summer vacation period in Sweden during July-August, the screening process may take a bit longer than usual. Thanks for your understanding and we will get back to you as soon as possible when we are back at work.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget