INTEGRATED INSIGHT LEADER, MARKET SUPPORT
WHO YOU ARE
Are you a driven and motivated leader who has a passion to work in all fields of insight to create actionable insights? If you want to lead the way with integrating insight sources, transforming business needs to better and actionable insights, drive customer centricity and thrive in an international environment together with insight professionals in over 30 countries – this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone who has knowledge from all fields of insights, has the skills to translate them into action, wants to work close to the business and brings a service mindset to the table. You have an inspiring way of leading and managing people, having previously overseen a team of insight professionals. Your strong interpersonal skills and capability to manage internal stakeholders in a high-level business environment to build trustful and collaborative relationships will be key in this role.
More specifically, you have:
• Advanced knowledge of Mixed Methods Design, i.e. when and how to integrate qualitative and quantitative insight sources
• Strong capabilities to handle both strategic envisioning and operative analysis within the insight responsibility
• Experience managing and leading change initiatives, both process and task related
• Strong interpersonal skills with the capability to manage internal stakeholders in a high-level business environment, building trustful and collaborative relationships
• The capability to translate business needs to appropriate integrated insight methodology
• Managed insight professionals and provided support in a highly professional and inspiring way through facilitations of teams and workshops
• Strong analytical and data management skills and can work seamlessly with all areas of insight
• An ability to understand the complexity of the IKEA business and the role of Insights as an integrated part of the business
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal, visual and written to be able to inspire using the IKEA tone of voice
• At least 10 years of experience in a comparable position, managing and developing insight capabilities
• Master’s degree within the areas of Business, Marketing and Communication, Economics, or related field
In this role you will work with capability development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our integrated ways of working and enable maximal value creation from the full insight community.
Additionally, you will:
• Act as a strategic insight capabilities partner and trusted advisor to key stakeholders
• Lead the review, assessment, and development of ways of working for the insight community both across INGKA, in the matrix and across IKEA
• Lead the Way of Working with the business planning and strategy processes to ensure an efficient and effective integration of relevant insights
• Lead and coach a high performing team of insight leaders and specialists
• Develop and share best practices and learning content across stakeholder within area of expertise
• Provide subject matter knowledge within the team, to functions and country teams, keeping them informed on planned deliveries and together with the countries enable an infusion of relevant and actionable insights
• Work across functions within INGKA Group and in good collaboration with other IKEA businesses to ensure alignments across IKEA
• Challenge and inspire the organization to see things from a consumer point of view, driving customer centricity
• Own, develop and share the insight toolbox, assets, and best practices
• Lead the work with the Insight Plan, including e.g. insight inventory and vendor management
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
The Ingka Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a strategic partner and the largest franchisee of the IKEA franchisee system, owning and operating 389 IKEA stores and touchpoints in 32 markets. The Ingka Group is a value-driven company with a passion for life at home and a vision to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Our mission in Customer & Consumer Insights within Market Support is to drive sharp and well-informed decisions firmly rooted in a holistic understanding of market, customer, and consumers to reach INGKA strategic, tactical, and operational objectives.
We work in a pro-active way in close collaboration across all parts of INGKA using integrated insights focusing both on anticipating the future and understanding the past to create customer and business value.
As trusted advisors, we will strive to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in our work and harness the power of the combined knowledge of the global insight community.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Please note that we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis.
We welcome your application!
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.