Are you a tech-savvy person with an interest in integrations within the restaurant and retail industry? Do you want to challenge old ways of doing things to implement new modern integrations that will change our pink game forward? We are now looking for an Integration Specialist who will be part of our Product team, based in Stockholm but at a nordic level. We not only offer you the coolest workplace, but also a chance to build and create your role as we go. You are expected to try, test, learn and implement - always with the customer in focus. In this role you will have many internal touch points and collaborations, therefore your collaborations and communications skills will be key. Besides that, we truly believe that you have it in you to seize new challenges and opportunities, and that you easily can see things from different perspectives. At foodora we help each other both to grow and succeed - wanna be part of writing this success story together?
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Your main tasks are to support and manage integrations and to support our platform vendors in the Nordics
- You will act as both a doer and advisor and you will work in all our areas both internally and towards external vendors and systems
- You will support vendors and partners during integrations Delivery Hero API's and set future feature requirements and standards for new API development.
- You will be part of the Nordic Product organization that currently consists of 10 Product- and Project Specialists in Sweden, Norway and Finland
- Communicative - In this role you will work closely with a lot of different stakeholders, strong communication skills are therefore key!
- Responsible - You take responsibility for your tasks and decisions, and you always aim to do the best you can in every situation
- Serviceminded - Doing that little extra for your colleagues comes naturally to you
- Driven - Are you longing to join a company with an entrepreneurial spirit in the walls, floor and even in the elevator?
- 1+ years of professional experience from integration and API management, EDI, REST API:s and other server-to-server protocols, and a passion for digital commerce and integrations between platforms
- It will be considered a plus if you have if you have a technical higher degree
- You understand the importance of real-time communication between various systems to achieve true unified commerce
- EDI, JSON, XML, GET, POST, PUT and DELETE are a natural part of your vocabulary and you have no problem communicating concepts and methods to Developers, Business Managers and CFO’s
- You communicate in English and Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish both written and spoken
- It will be considered a plus if you have general understanding of omni-flows within retail and restaurants
- It will be considered a plus if you have experience with EDI
- It will be considered a plus if you have experience with e-commerce platforms
Start date: ASAP, but according to notice period
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check out our instagram foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g) in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!